Open Pregnancy experiment OPEN
Males have been selected to be fertilized with 25 or more eggs under an experiment. The scientist are testing how far along one can survive with a certain number of babies Play as a patient or doctor

Name: Sam
Pregnant: Yes
How far along: 7 months
# carrying: 47

Sam was sitting on the couch in the lobby. He was currently panting as his babies were squirming. He rubbed his stomach "please....stop.." he weakly plead. Sam was surprised he had made it this far with this much babies. He felt miserable all the time and was scared of his back snapping like some other guys. He knew he had to get up to use the toilet and to move his legs but he didn't think he had the energy to. He looked around the room as best as he could.
(mind If I give this a try?)
(12-28-2015, 08:34 AM)secretsparrow Wrote: (mind If I give this a try?)

No just jump right in!
Name: Goro
Pregnant: Yes
How far along: 9 months
# carrying: 20

"Don't tuch me!" Goro growled from the hallway, his belly was huge and he couldn't walk without support anymore. If he were to actually deliver he would be one of the first men in the project to do so. The nruse with him tried to coach him back to bed but he growled and pushed her away continuing down the hall. "I don't want to go back to my room.
Sam caught Goro being stubborn as usual. He understood his discomfort but he also wanted him to be safe and carry 20 at full term was not so healthy. "Just let her help" Sam quietly interfered from his spot on the couch.
Goro had black hair and green eyes, he looked like the kind of man that might scare children for fun if he had the chance. However, he was actually quiet nice and rarly in a bad move. Though he was stubborn as all hell when he wanted to be. Goro walked over letting the nurse ease him into a nearby chair. "Fine.. fine.." Goro was breathing heavily worn out from just having gone for such a short walk.
At first Sam was intimidated by Goros appearance and hesitated to talk to him but now Goro was someone Sam looked up to. He watched what he did to get through his pregnancy and would try to copy. Sam watched as Goro sat down. "When do you think you'll deliver? " he asked meanwhile rubbing his own huge belly that was spreading his legs painfully apart. Sam was uncomfortable in everything he did standing, laying, sitting, walking., even breathing He knew these 47 babies were too much for him. Deep down Sam knew he would be just one of the others that died trying to deliver, if he would even make it to delivery.
"Hopefully pretty soon." Goro said with a sigh. He was tired of dealing with all of the babies, and the fact that he knew some of them were quiet large. "Im not sure how long I can keep this up.." Coming from Goro who hated to look weak such a statement was rare witch meant her probably meant every word of it.
Sam grew nervous at Goros comment "Come on..
i know you can do this." He said with a small moan at the end as his babies began to squirm. He threw his head back slightly and the pressure in his bladder intensified.
"Shift a little bit to your right if you can sometimes that helps." Goro said watching Sam struggle, over the last few months he had realy come to like Sam, sort of like a younger sibling. It wasn't to long before Goro felt a pain of his own it started low in his back and moved across his belly causing him to groan.
"I-" Sam was about to begin, but grew cautious at Goro's discomfort. "What's wrong? Is it labor?" Sam asked if it was labor after every pain Goro felt. No one had ever delivered and Sam was afraid for Goro.
Janet, the nurse, walked over. "Everything all right?"
Goro couldn't help but groan loudly and groan in pain. He wasn't realy sure if it was labor because he didn't realy know what labor felt like so he just shook his head and tried to deal with the pain.
Janet watched hesitantly unsure of what to do. "Do you need help walking back to your room? Or perhaps leveling your legs up?"
:
"Goro?!" Sam was beginning to grow very worried for his friend and he began the process of pushing himself into a sitting position to see Goro better. He moaned softly as his arm shakily began to push him up and moaned again at the bending his torso was trying to do. His pelvis ached at the weight and he ended up falling back onto the couch.
Goro had relaxed after a few moments letting out a breath he looked back up at Sam. "A-are you alright?" He paid no attention to the nurse who was trying to help him. Instead, with a lot of effort he pushed him self up to his feet and went over to Sam.
Sam was shocked "Goro, you need to sit you might be in labor! Please don't worry about me."
As much as he hated to admit it he had done resurch on labor and though Sam was right he probably was going into labor this was only the beginning so he should be fine. "Just let me help you up, I'll be fine." He said taking sam's hand and puling him up to a sitting position like before. however, he didn't make it back to his seat before anther pain took over he leaned on the couch closing his eyes and struggling to breath through it.
Sam moaned in pain and gave Goros hand a tight squeeze he could hardly bend into a sitting position. The babies caused too much pressure on his pelvis but he thanked him anyways. "Goro, thank you but go sit please," he started but then grew alarmed at Goros obvious pain. "Is it a contraction?!" Sam asked in panic and began to try to push himself off the couch. Sam was a delicate case he was the youngest, smallest, but carrying the most babies ever. He could hardly put his legs up by himself but he was determined to try to stand up to help his friend.
Goro could only manage to groan until it passed. "Y-Yea.. contraction I think.." He suddenly felt weak and nauseous "I-im fine sam... please just sit..." Goro didn't think he could walk back across the room so he joined Sam on the couch. "See... im ok.. It's going to be ok."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,176 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,861 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,364 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,285 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,531 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething