Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
The well rested King awoke to his husband gently pressing down on his stomach. He yawned softly, his breathing slightly gasp like as his sore body responded to the fresh, tender bruises on it's sensitive flesh. He did not say anything, conserving his energy and strength. He tried his very hardest to relax his mind and body but once he woke up it would be a hard time to get back to slumber for a while. He wanted to be close to birthing the child but he was not aware of just how much more larger in size the second born twin would be like. All he worried about was if he or she was healthy. He wanted to walk around but was too tired for even a simple effort which would be rising from the bed and walking around for a while to strengthen his petite hips. Everything about him was slender, including his entire body. He focused only on staying focused.

King Tristan cried out, screamed, whimpered and whined, trying his very hardest to stay brave and eager to birth the child. He did not ever feel any sort of pain that he was feeling about at that time. He was in between giving up and forcing his body to not do anything of the sort. He would never give up. Something in him would not let him. He gasped from time to time whenever he was overwhelmed by the rough pains. He wanted to be able to accomplish what women could do. He was eager to birth the child into the world without a single thing wrong. He listened to his fatherly instincts, using his strength in a positive way once it loomed over like a massive thunderstorm. He wanted to speak through hard discomfort. 

"Do not worry, my love. Soon, our second born will enter into the world." King Tristan said, expressing a warm smile. 

King Tristan looked up into his husband's eyes, loving that he was finally somewhere he belonged with him. That somewhere was in his lover's arms. He always loved waking up to his beloved Erumollien, adoring him and so much more than the simple word was. He believed that the word love was not enough as to how he felt about his husband. He only pushed when his urges had told him to do such a task, staying patient through it all. Brave was so much more that a simple word, it was something that he was living by. That was his husband and their two high elven children. He felt so blessed.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
((So sorry for the late reply!))

Erumollien held his husband's hand throughout each contraction, murmuring encouragements and praising him for keeping strong. He did not know much as to what he can do but he can offer his comfort and what knowledge he had managed to gain from the healers and from his father alike.

"You are doing so well, my love." He whispered, massaging Tristan's swollen middle, "When you feel a pressure then you already know what to do." He murmured encouragingly, he do wanted to find a way to offer relief...if only there was-

His thoughts halted and he realised there may be, "Are you amenable to a pain relieving tea?" He asked in a rush, suddenly remembering the willow bark tea that was given to the injured or hurting. He has had a milder form of the tea once when he had drank deep into the cups on his coming of age. And he'd had a stronger form of the tea whilst he was in battle. So perhaps this tea may help his husband through the birthing pains...
(It is alright. No need to apologize. I understand that real life comes first. I am glad to hear from you again.)

King Tristan gripped his beloved's hand tightly whenever the pains of labor plagued him. Each one was more intense than the other. Heavily he panted as if he were a dog struggling to ignore the sun shining it's hellish heat down upon him. He was not one to give into discomfort but soon he was a whimpering mess. He was granted a short time to relax and regain a newfound strength to use. He pushed on and off for a few hours when he felt his instincts guided him. He wanted the suffering that he was going through to stop. He would do anything to get the pains to not overwhelm or overpower him.

"Thank you, Erumollien. I am blessed to be with you through this." King Tristan smiled up at his beloved.

King Tristan was struggling to get at least the head of the large second unborn child to emerge but so far nothing was not happening. He pushed for the day, soon the such evening turned to nightfall. He was soon covered in sweat, his nether region and swollen stomach protesting and complaining because of the strain that the child put him through. He was feeling blessed to give life to the twins, he rested for a while and tried not to put stress on the second unborn twin. He was trying his hardest not to give up, looking at his beloved and soon he felt harsh movements from the second identical twin.

"I am alright, I want to go through the pain." King Tristan replied softly, wanting to go through birth the natural way. He was indeed blessed. He wanted to birth the child like women would but so far he was not having luck. He was much too tired. Truly he was. He did not want his lover to worry but he wanted to not numb himself. He wanted to feel the pains. It made him feel more and more alive. He was determined to birth the second twin in the same way as the first twin, daughter Akira.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Erumollien nodded, it hurt him to see his beloved in such pain yet here he was. It was strange that it was but only a relatively short time before he had fully accepted his spouse as his better half. From one so subservient he became someone who learned to take charge.

But seeing Tristan in pain and struggling to birth their second born was a difficulty for it hurt to see his husband suffer through the contractions and to struggle to push the babe out. He sighed and gently wiped away the sweat from his husband's face.

"None shall think any less of you, my love," He promised, smiling as warmly as he could despite the thumping anxious rhythm of his heart making itself well-known, "if you require the willow bark tea then please tell me." He murmured, gently pressing his lips to Tristan's clammy forehead.

He could only pray to the celestial guardians that all shall be well.
Tristan nodded, looking up at his lover and gazed into the depths of his handsome eyes. He never wanted to glance away.

Tristan expressed a weak smile from time to time, wanting the pains to stop but went through the harsh burden of labor like a true warrior. Although his mind told him to voice his weary complaints he ignored each one that popped in his clouded thoughts. As time wore on like a slow snail like pace he pushed, groaned, screamed and whimpered, never giving into the shameful defeat. He desired to hold their second twin, proud of himself as he refused to give up and was hopeful.

Tristan wisely rested from time to time when he could. He knew that soon the child would be born as well. For now all he and his husband could do was be patient but waiting was quite a troubling thing to do from time to time. It was very unbearable. He was exhausted and soon the evening turned to night and the King still could not get the head to emerge.

Tristan was covered in sweat, his body temperature was hot as fire and he could barely stay awake from time to time. He slumbered for a while, waking up to harsh kicking and squirming from the now restless twin. He wanted to be at true ease.

Tristan may have been scared through this worrisome process but he never lost his courage. Life was such a hassle but at the same time he felt that the pain made him feel more alive than ever. He did not complain about things that women did.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,974 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,334 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,288 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,103 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,197 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 118,990 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight