Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan, listening to the man as he was being lectured by him. He tried to be as informed as he could, nodding to him. He would take his words seriously, wanting to be understanding as he could. He needed to listen, wanting to listen to his other King.

"I see, Beriadan. I shall take your words and put them to use." King Tristan said. "No more apologizing."

"I have heard about jokes, they are quite entertaining." King Tristan said. He looked at the man, keeping his emotions in check. He soon realized as to why the advisor questioned him about jokes. "I shall do more, I want Erumollien to be proud of me."

King Tristan understood what the advisor said, now knowing about what he meant. "I shall be more understanding to my better half. This I swear."

King Tristan smiled slightly, feeling a pat on the top of his head by the advisor. He bowed his head to him, walking out of the room. He followed where he had sensed his better half was at.

"Erumollien, we need to talk." King Tristan knocked on the door, speaking to his better half. He wanted to gain his love and trust.

King Tristan was ready to prove to the other King that he was caring and understanding.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Beriadan nearly choked on his wine and gawked at the consort before shaking his head, "No. no. That is a bad idea. My cousin is never one to make jokes much les understand them. Glandur would attempt it but believe me, Erumollien is hopeless." He spoke hastily, "You can try but please if you don't want things between you to be more awkward then please don't."

The advisor ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "I meant ask him things. Speak to him, inquire about his childhood, his favourite memories, his hobbies." He shook his head, "I said 'have you never heard of jokes' because you always get so easily hurt and offended."

"I think you should learn to figure out what I mean more, child. You seem to take one thing the wrong way and not listen to the rest." He shook his head before continuing on his way.

Erumollien and Torsten had been in a meeting regarding the Elvenking offering his aid to the Dwarvenking to rid the lands surrounding the Dwarvenking's kingdom, Ghunum Bulnd when they heard a knock.

Both king's looked up from the table with their war plans on and exchanged a glance. Erumollien opened the door and sighed before rubbing his face with his hand and shot a glance at his consort, "Can it wait til tonight?" He asked, glancing behind him, "Or perhaps if completely necessary, the midday meal?"

He wasn't sure what Tristan wanted to talk to him about but he doubts it was of any import.
King Tristan nodded his head, trying to find out what else to say. "It can wait." He said. "I will see you tonight."

King Tristan walked away to his room, figuring as to what he would start with. He sighed softly, wondering about what he would do. It seemed as though everything he said would end up being turned around in a negative way. He walked over to the large book shelf, picking up a book of great interest.

King Tristan stayed in his room, reading a book of fantasy to calm his troubled mind. Soon he fell asleep in his bed, the book still open on his chest.

King Tristan slumbered for a while, letting no nightmares disturb him from his peaceful realm.

King Tristan wanted to be with the other King but he waited. He wanted to be with him, wanted to see a smile on his face and his mind clear of grief.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Erumollien nodded before turning back to the Dwarvenking, "You need not fear for your people, my friend." He assured his fellow king, "I myself shall lead a company of my swiftest and strongest soldiers to fight against those fell bastards."

Torsten smiled at his fellow king and bowed his head, "You have my many thanks, my friend. I had been fighting a battle that comes back tenfold armed to the teeth with poisoned swords and blades of rusted steel. Many of my soldiers had succumbed to the dark hold of death within the span of three weeks, the death count had risen too much." The Dwarvenking sighed, "I have had to close my kingdom's gates when the fighting became too much." Erumollien placed a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Your kingdom shall see its gates opened once more." He assured the Dwarvenking.

Hearing the bell being chimed for the midday meal, he sighed, "We best get going before your husband decides to castrate us both and usurp our thrones." Torsten chuckled.

"Is that even possible?" The dwarf asked, mirth filling his tone.

"Knowing you taught your husband all you know? Yes." Erumollien chuckled as the two left the study and made their way to the dining halls.

On the way to the dining hall, they were met by Erumollien's godson and Torsten's son who threw himself at the Elvenking who happily allowed the dwarfling to perch himself upon his shoulders, allowing the small boy to play and tug at his hair.

Entering the dining hall, Erumollien put Adalsteinn down and nudged him back to his fathers before seating himself at the head of the table. Beriadan was beside him on his left while on his right was a seat reserved for his consort.
King Tristan slumbered for a while, awaking once the bell of midday meal had rung. He got up to his feet, wondering as to what this day would hold.

King Tristan washed his body in a tub, humming softly to himself. He put on silks and walked from his room, closing the door behind him with a soft click.

King Tristan walked into the dining room, sitting down at the table. He spoke his greeting, waiting until the meal was being prepared for the people of importance.

King Tristan sighed mentally, waiting until the chat began. He wanted to ask the King but tried not to say anything that he would later regret.

After hours, King Tristan sat while being eager to talk to the other King. He did not speak until he was spoken to.

King Tristan looked at the men, only speaking when he was questioned. He remained patient, wanting to say the right words.

King Tristan was trying to figure out as to what he was saying. He spoke when he was asked questions and thought thoughtfully about what to say.

As Erumollien spoke with his cousin, he glanced at his consort before setting aside his conversation with his cousin. He hadn't placed any food on his plate whatsoever, not having much of an appetite that moment. He cleared his throat to get Tristan's attention and raised a brow.

"You told me you wished to speak with me of something?" After all, he will not deny conversations if it was sought out and asked.

He heard his cousin excuse himself and waved his cousin away. He felt a tug on his sleeve and he looked down to smile at his godson, picking him up and settling him on his lap.

"I wish to hear what you wish to discuss to me about." He leaned back lazily against his chair, he leaned his head back when his godson attempted to feed him some of the food he was surprised had been placed messily on his once empty plate.

He looked at Tristan and glanced at the food and mouthed, 'help me' he truly was not sure why but he had not much of an appetite since his family died. Adalsteinn looked at Tristan in turn and pouted, the dwarfling shook his head.

"Kurdu-Adad has not eaten in days." He stated to his godfather's consort.
King Tristan listened to the men speak. Soon, he was spoken to the the King, his better half. He thought to himself, answering in reply to his beloved questioning him. He wanted to be in his lover's strong arms, knowing he had to earn that.

King Tristan spoke, letting the words flow from his lips like a waterfall. He cleared his own throat, trying to be on point.

"I am curious as to if we can speak with eachother about a few topics." King Tristan said.

Soon, King Tristan spoke to the other King, trying not to stare at his face. He was so damn handsome.

"Can we spend time together? I know you are busy but I am quite curious about a few things." King Tristan explained.

King Tristan looked at the other King, coming up with the right words to speak. "I .. desire to be with you."

"I have been selfish but now I wish to prove myself to you." King Tristan said. "We can take a stroll through the forest."

Erumollien blinked, ignoring the fact that his godson had smeared some food on his face. He thought over what he must say, his head bowed, thinking over what his consort had said.

"Kurdu-Adad." He smiled gently at his godson before setting the dwarf child on the floor, wiping the food smear on his face.

"Very well then, I shall be willing to speak with you." Getting up from his seat, he left the dining room.

Adalsteinn huffed and looked at his godfather's consort before tugging on Tristan's robes, "Uzbad Tristan, you need to give food to Kurdu-Adad." The child spoke with worry, "He don't like to eat since he came back with sad eyes."

Torsten rose from his seat and picked up his son, sighing as he allowed the boy to ramble at him about any different topics he would coax out. Turning to look at his fellow king's consort, he smiled sadly.

"My son had been attempting to feed his godfather ever since the visit, but he'd been failing sadly. Would you take his Majesty's plate to the kitchens and ask them to keep his plate warm? Mayhaps after your walk you can convince him to eat." The dwarf king figured he may as well ease his son's worries and give an opening for forming a relationship for the consort and Elvenking.

Meanwhile, Erumollien had changed into his riding gear once more, plaiting his hair neatly to avoid his hair getting into his face and strapping a sword to his side. He still did not trust the lands at night and figured he may as well protect his consort with a blade than only his hands to depend on.
King Tristan looked at his better half, wondering as he would say. He was eager, sitting with a patient mind and still body. He got up to his feet, was curious as to how the ride into the lead to. He wanted to how he would react to a few topics but he remaining hopeful. He was glad to be alone with his better half, wanting to be with his  beloved and pass the time in an innocent way. He wanted the other King to be able to tell him anything.

"Yes, I will." King Tristan looked down at the little boy with a smile. "He will eat. I will make sure of that. I promise." He said.

King Tristan nodded at the other man speaking to him. "I will tell the servants to keep my better half's plate warm."

King Tristan walked into the kitchens a, ordering one of the servant's to keep the food warm during the walk. The servant who was chosen bowed her head to Tristan, walking away to keep the food warm.

King Tristan then walked back from the kitchens and to the dining room where his better half was waiting for him. He walked from the dining room, following beside the other King. He was eager to be alone with his better half, glad when they were  in the stables where many horses were at home at. He saw the horse who had a crescent on her forehead, gently petting her head. He was happy when he felt the horse nudging his hand with her nose.

King Tristan got on the horse, calming the horse like he did with a horse his father bought for him.

King Tristan looked at the other King, waiting for him to get on one of the horse's backs. He and the King soon both rode off into the depths of the forest. He spoke once they were both completely alone.

Erumollien was silent as he listened to the wind's whistling as it flew past him, his eyes closed as he allowed its cool touch on his face. When he heard the sound of horse hooves, he opened his eyes and looked at his consort.

"Tell me what you wish for us to talk about." It was no request, neither was it a suggestion when he jerked his head toward the forest, wanting to ride through the forest where he raced with his siblings.

Clicking his tongue, he coaxed his horse to trot toward the forest, his eyes closing once more as the wind caressed his face with its cool touch.
King Tristan smiled, soon following beside his other King's horse. He softly cleared his voice, summoning the words to speak first. He opened his mouth, letting the words flow free like a stream of rain pouring down from the vast skies.

"How was your childhood?" King Tristan asked, hoping that the question was easy to ask his better half. King Tristan waited for his King's answer, wanting to hear a side of him he wanted to see. That such emotion would be joy. He wanted his beloved to be relaxed, his voice like honey and calm.

King Tristan looked at his better half, being patient with him. He loved to listen to his lover's problems.

King Tristan petted the horses head, feeling her relax even more by his gentle touch. She was peaceful.

King. Tristan smiled, feeling at peace as well like the horse, making the best of this time him and King were together.

King Tristan took the advisor's lecture, only asking the questions he said were the best to ask. 

King Tristan was eager to hear the other King's words, looking at nothing but his better half. He listened, having an open mind. He wanted to hear each word that his lover would say to him. He did not want his lover to slip into grief.

To say he was slightly surprised by his consort's words was perhaps an understatement. But he decided to answer Tristan's question nonetheless.

"It was...fairly like any other childhood." He paused before he shook his head, "No..I should rephrase that." He muttered, "It consisted of growing up with two younger siblings, one who is gentle and diplomatic with hair as pale as moonlight, and the other, Wild and fierce with silver eyes mirroring my own." He smiled ruefully, "My parents groomed me to be king since I was the heir apparent to the throne, the moment my brother came of age, I was the only heir to the throne since he rescinded his claim. He does not wish to be king, my sister would never allow anyone else to become my Sword, Shield and Dark Hands since she does not trust my safety with anyone else but herself or my family."

He shrugged, "During the summers, my family would make an escape from our royal duties for one month and we would all live within the forest, relishing the simplicity of our lives for that one month. Our small home was by the forest pools." He shot a glance at his consort, "My father taught me poetry, diplomacy, law, everything that cannot be taught in music or swordplay, my father had tutored me in those. But my mother," He could still recall his mother's flute blending with the sound of his lyre, "my mother taught me music and swordplay, the art of war, I was taught right by Beriadan's side who was half a century older than I am. We were often sparring and butting heads on the training field, but outside of it, we were often just seen speaking amicably."

Tapping his fingers against his horse's reins, he added, "When I do not wish to leave my personal study or my quarters, Airemana would drag me out by the hair or by the foot or Glandur will negotiate or talk me out of my room within a matter of seconds." He smiled faintly, "They make sure to it that I ate, slept or even just played around ." He stopped speaking and looked at Tristan, "Does this answer your question?"
King Tristan listened to the other King's words, highly curious about what he was explaining. The other King had King Tristan's full attention, focusing on him alone. He smiled, imagining how cute the King was when he was a curious child. He found himself smiling at the other King warmly. He kept the horse at the same pace the other horse was walking at. He would make sure to get the other King to steer away from any soul crushing grief. That he would do.

King Tristan spoke his own answer to the other King, nodding and speaking once done. "Yes, it does. That is quite an interesting childhood."

King Tristan knew that now it was night time but he wanted to be alone with the other King. He wanted to be with him for as long as allowed. He thought to himself, keeping the King happy to answer any of his questions.

"Do you have any hobbies?" King Tristan said with another question. He was quite curious, he wanted to be a listening ear to his better half.

King Tristan was curious, never wanting to be away from the other King but knew that he was sometimes busy. Such was the life of a high ranked King. He would gain the King's love, even if he had to try for eternity. He would not give up, he never would. He still had a strong hope in his heart and soul. 

King Tristan looked around the forest, riding upon the saddle worn back of the horse and holding gently but tightly to the reigns. He kept himself listening to his better half 's words that his own ears consumed. He wanted this forever, truly he did. He was on the right track so far, not wanting to mess this up.

King Tristan wanted to keep the other King speaking, seeing as he had a slowly approaching breakthrough by asking questions.

Erumollien smiled, "Yes it was." He laughed softly to himself as he recalled another memory, "I was always the one being blackmailed to steal sweets and muffins from the kitchen by my siblings, it was always a treat and a chore since the cooks had learned how to hide the sweets very well." And he hoped Tristan did not approach the head cook to ask for stories of his childhood exploits.

He knew that despite the general distrust among the nobility, those who work in simpler occupations have their doubts but are willing to attempt to make a bond with his consort.

And he just knew that head cook was waiting for a chance to get his revenge.

The Elvenking shrugged, "I used to be fond of playing my lyre, tending to my mother's garden, racing through the forest," he paused and looked up at the night sky, "but my heart is too weary and no longer wishes to do what I had found joy in doing." Erumollien ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "But of course, I do something to pass my time and that is translating my people's ancient tongue into the common speech so that my godson and his sister can read our history and faerie tales." He forewent telling his consort that he had been sending tutors over to the dwarf kingdom to teach the young prince the ancient Elven tongue.
King Tristan smiled,  wanting to hear the other King's stories of both the past and present. He was curious, wanting to hear the true stories forever as each one spoken by the lips of the KIng made him more and more curious. He made sure to be careful not to ask any questions that would offend the other King. He wanted to make him happy, eager to ask harmless questions. He smiled warmly at the other King. He asked a few more questions, feeling as he was learning more about him. Soon he spoke of something, a topic of a personal nature. He spoke to the other King, he would probably be rejected but he took a golden chance. He wanted to try getting the other King to eat before choosing to fall asleep. He wanted to help him.

"I have enjoyed hearing your stories, each of them." King Tristan said.

Softly, King Tristan swallowed down a feeling of unfamiliarly and asked.

"Erumollien, I know you are busy but can you spend the night with me?" King Tristan asked.

"I get quite lonely by myself." King Tristan spoke further. "This will be like the time we slept beside each other."

King Tristan smiled, wanting to be laying beside the other King. He didn't want to sound so needy. He just needed someone to hold a conversation with. He thought to himself about more questions he could ask to the other King.

King Tristan was eager to be held by the other King, wishing only to be with him. He wanted that. Truly he does.

King Tristan wanted to make the other King happy, loving to hear each story his questions the other King spoke in response to. He was interesting to hear the answers to the such questions. He wanted to take things slow and starting with questions was fine. Most King's wanted sex but King Tristan wanted to be more of a slow and steady lover.

Erumollien nodded, he wasn't sure why his consort wanted him by his side but he might as well do that. "Very well then." He paused before adding in, "Am I permitted to bring paperwork to the bed?" He often snuck any paperwork he had into his own chambers even though Beriadan made it clear that he didn't have to since his advisor and High Council can easily help him through it.

He sighed and realised he needed to tell his consort of his plans, "Within three months' time, I shall be leading a company of my strongest and most fleet-footed soldiers to aid our ally in hunting down orcs. While I am gone, etiquette demands that you oversee the running of Firithdae, heed my cousin's advice and if there is any changes being sought to be legalised, consult with the High Council." He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "I've no clue how long I shall be away but I shall attempt to send a falcon to you with news."

Three months is short for a High Elf but Erumollien had spend time among others to understand that this was a blessedly decent amount of time to spend with one another.
King Tristan smiled, letting his better half bring the papers to the bed. He soon removed his formal silks for his nighttime ones. He laid down in bed, yawning as he was quite weary after what was an interesting, curious day. He told his husband goodnight, slumbering for a while. When he heard the troubling news he frowned but nodded in response after listening with a high attention. "I understand,  I will make you proud with how much I will learn." He said, smiling.

King Tristan was formal in his own royal kingdom but knew that in the rival clan everything was much more different. He was taught by his brave father to speak carefully but it was not enough. He was respected in his kingdom but in in the rival one he was despised with a burning hatred. He kept his mouth shut, trying to win the true heart of the other King.

King Tristan came from a long line of fighters, knights, storytellers, scholars and more. He spoke in English but now he was meant to start a whole new world of language. He would study hard, he would speak and most of all ..  he would be more open. He hoped that his better half would survive the vicious, nasty orcs. He was worried and saddened but kept that hidden from the other King. He would be hopeful of the other King, wanting him to come out of this with much victory.

King Tristan sighed softly, falling asleep for a while. He was being taught about his selfishness and learning a new language. He was highly intelligent, he was destined to be heir to the throne since birth. He dreamed of embracing his other half close, smiling up at him and receiving one back. He tried not to keep his dreams open but his mind betrayed him most.

King Tristan smiled in his slumber. He continued dreaming of a few scenarios that he and the other King could be in. He was eager to be with the King, settling very well with him beside him in the bedroom. It was no need to be sexual.

(I apologize if I am not doing so well. I am trying my hand at paragraph like length in roleplays. This is a fun roleplay to be in. By the way, am I doing alright so far? Feedback is much appreciated.)

(You're doing quite well! No need to worry, I tend to do paragraph and overly detailed roleplay on my outside RPs so I'm sorry if it gets too lengthy!)

Erumollien had opted to ignore the fact that he caught glimpses of his consort's dreams and continued to read the Battle plans he'd made with the Dwarvenking and adjusted some of the camp placements surrounding the mountain kingdom so that each camp of three soldiers can be stationed in strategic points and be given decent hiding places.

He did not sleep that night, having adjusted, reviewed and redone some Battle plans. He figured he may as well discuss all these changes to the Dwarvenking before they break their fast and left the chambers the moment Dawn broke.

Knocking on his ally's chamber doors, he heard loud groaning and hoped to the Stone Father that his friend was not in the middle of anything. Luckily he heard the dreaded 'five more minutes' from the inside and chuckled. He remembered that his fellow king despised being woken at a hellish hour.

And it truly is a hellish hour.

"I've some adjustments made for our plans, mellon nin." He called out, he heard shuffling then the door opened with a disheveled Dwarvenking, hair unbranded and beard untended, glaring at him fiercely.

"You best come in then I suppose." He muttered before stepping aside and allowing Erumollien to step inside, "Knowing you, I doubt you even slept, do I will have a servant fetch you something to eat and drink at least." Erumollien shook his head but he heard a huff and he knew the Dwarvenking ignored what his answer was.

Marriage truly did change the once work-addicted king.
King Tristan slumbered soundly, remaining that way. He was peaceful, dreaming in pure silence. He slumbered even as the bright sun shined its rays through the large, smooth glass of the windows rooms.  He was not aware that the two men were speaking to one another, all he was focused on was dreams. He had the same dreams as before, involving a little boy. That such boy was his son but how could that be? .. he was not born yet! He tried his very hardest to figure out exactly why he saw his future son, he was both surprised and confused. He chased the such little boy around in the grass in front of the castle, enjoying the such dream for as long ad he could before it would soon eventually fade away.

King Tristan put his emotions to rest, just not choosing to worry. Not one single bit about that. Nope  He smiled in his slumber, enjoying playing around with his son in his dreams. He did not care how strange it was. He wanted to play with his son in his dreams until he had to wake up. He was curious as to why the little boy was in his dreams. He looked very much like both the other King and King Tristan when it came to features. He was absolutely a handsome child. He soon awoke, stretching with a sigh. He wanted to tell his husband as to what happened in his dreams but decided to do that at a much more later time. As for now he got up from his comfortable bed, sighing once more before gathering his formal silks and washing himself in a tub. He sighed again but this time it was relaxed, being replaced with a gentle, eager humming.

Soon, King Tristan stepped out of the tub, feeling invigorated now that he was clean. His once low spirits were now raised higher. He walked through the many halls, keeping his mind only on the other King and the orcs mission. He was quite worried, it was an emotion that was written all over his handsome but troubled face. He tried to think positive but it seemed as though nothing worked. Nothing at all. Orcs seemed to be very dangerous and very strong. He had hope that his better half would come out of the fierce battle alive and victorious. He was being hopeful that he truly would.

(Thank you. And it is fine, your replies are really amazing and interesting to read. I am glad I am doing alright so far.)

By the time the morning meal had been announced, Erumollien and Torsten had decided that they must increase the amount of soldiers to be strategically stationed round the dwarf kingdom. The Elvenking found himself being pulled out of the room by the Dwarvenking towards the dining hall.

Erumollien sighed and declined the dwarf king's insistence to join them for breakfast. He did not have much of an appetite that day and figured he might as well try to plan out more of their attacks.

He was not sure how long he will last that day but he could feel the numbness of exhaustion creeping up on him. Forcing to ignore the tiredness he was beginning to feel, he went to his study and began sketching out the Battle plans, muttering to himself as he read over the varying points where the orcs had been reported to attack usually in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,977 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,334 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,288 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,104 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,201 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 118,993 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight