Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan sighed from time to time. He tried to forget the worries on his mind. He was known to sometimes dwell on things, not seeming to ever let anything go. He was not entirely sure as to exactly why. He tried not to keep the burden of such worries plague him but he could not help that. It was a part of him, him only. He shook his head, forcefully clearing his mind of that. He wanted to be a much more understanding person, he also wished to make the other King happy.

King Tristan walked to the flower garden, smiling down at them. He simply stared at them. He sniffed them silently, gently touching each petal gingerly, he loved flowers, loving the scent of each one. He made sure not to damage anything. He was peaceful. He stood back up, walking around to keep himself calm and relaxed while his better half was busy with many many battle plans. Such was the true right of a handsome, important, royal high ranking King. King Tristan admired that.

King Tristan went to the large stables where the horses were at, trying to find the horse with the crescent on her forehead. He wanted to ride off into the forest for a short while but he petted and stroked the horses head and snout for a few minutes before walking back into the castle. He decided to eat a small meal and then walked to his room and falling asleep. He wanted to pass the time by faster and faster. He dreamed about his unborn child, dreaming about chasing him and then both of them giggled as each playfully wrestled in the soft grass like two children. He awoke with a clear mind.

King Tristan got up, rushing to the restroom area, vomiting his food. He groaned softly, getting up at a slow pace. He looked in the mirror, noticing his stomach was a bit round and the bump getting slightly a bit bigger than before. He looked down at it in worry. He hoped the child would not be too big when he would grow to his full size. He sighed like many times before, rubbing his belly gently without a smile. He was not sure as to why. He was now worried about more things.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Erumollien let out a groan as he stretched, finally managing to finish all the plans he'll have to put forward with the Dwarvenking. Standing up, he sorted the papers into a neat pile and hid them in a drawer. He stepped out and saw Beriadan approaching him with an unreadable mask.

"Cousin, you best get to bed."Erumollien raised a brow at Beriadan who scowled, "Now."

The Elvenking shook his head and waved him away. Managing to stay composed even when he felt the nausea rush through him. It was not his nausea, he knew that much. It was his consort's.

"I have to check on my consort first." He stated, "Then there's the meeting with the High Council-" He paused and cursed himself, he had forgotten that today was meant to be a sparring day for him and his cousin as well as a day where he must train his godson in swordplay.

"I'll remove sparring and training from your schedule and you need only tell me what must be done in the meeting later." Beriadan assured his cousin, "Even though my bond with you is that of kinship, you do realise I could feel your exhaustion right?" The older elf had asked, crossing his arms. Erumollien shrugged.

"Knowing my consort won't suffer this? I don't mind if you do." Erumollien cheekily replied, earning him a weak shove from his cousin.

"Honestly, you're like a child." Beriadan muttered.

Erumollien replied with an insult in their tongue before walking off in the direction of where he followed along Tristan's path. He could hear his cousin following him so that assured him that someone can catch him if he succumbs to exhaustion.

"You may be our strongest and finest warrior, a wise king and an emotional friend, Erumollien, but you are not made of stone for you not to realise you're exhausted beyond understanding." Beriadan spoke harshly but with kind intentions, "You must rest!"

Erumollien ignored his cousin and entered the restroom, seeing Tristan there, he sighed, "Morning sickness?" He was certain the Dwarvenking's consort would have given him some of the tea by now but he supposed he can go to the kitchens to brew some of the tea for Tristan.

"Go to bed and rest, I shall be back with some tea and toasted bread for you." Then he shall go to his own chambers and sleep.

From the glare Beriadan was giving him, he best do it as swiftly as possible.

Heading down to the kitchens, he swept in and took a kettle and poured water inside of it, placing it above the fireplace. A bit of rooting about in the kitchen cabinets - and enduring the glares of their cooks due to disrupting their flow in the kitchen - he managed to find the herbs he needed. Requesting two slices of toast from one of the younger cooks, he checked on the kettle and figured it was hot enough to make tea with and poured it into a mug where he'd stored the tea leaves in. Mixing some honey into the tea, he was about to deliver the food to Tristan but was intercepted by a stern-faced Mellimeldisiel and a smug-faced Beriadan.

"You, off to bed. Now." The blonde elleth ordered him, taking the tray from his hands, he was suddenly lifted by his cousin and slung over Beriadan's shoulder.

"I will have my revenge you son-of-an-Orc!" Erumollien growled, he heard his cousin laugh.

"When you are well-rested and decently fed then yes you can avenge your wounded pride." His cousin assured him with a purring voice.

Being thrown into bed was not an ideal way for the Elvenking to fall asleep. But his cousin threw him and he was left glaring at the door before curling up and allowing himself to succumb to sleep.

Mellimeldisiel on the other hand had delivered the promised tea and toast to the consort. Her pale green eyes looking at the younger man with a coldness that she felt for the consort.

Handing him the mug delicately, she noted the writing on it, painted carefully. It was the king's brother's mug. She recalled the late King painting that for his second child's birthday who wished for nothing more than a sturdy mug to drink from than delicate tea cups or ostentatious goblets.

"The king himself brewed the tea for you." She spoke, her voice releasing warmth than the icy tone she normally would have held for the consort. She held no love for him nor had she sworn her fealty to him, but her king wishes to care for him so she shall treat him fairly.

"Drink it, it will help ease the nausea, the toast shall settle your stomach."
King Tristan emptied his aching stomach of what he consumed earlier. He felt a strong, lurking nausea burrowing itself down to the farthest depths of his very bones. He looked down to the cold, stone floors but soon he had nothing left to spill forth from him. That was a relief.  He sighed softly with relief, not wanting anyone to see him in a much too weak state of mind and body. He wanted the dreaded morning sickness to be over and done with. He was much too embarrassed. Ugh .. he felt as though his body was weighed down by strong gravity. He hated the feeling with a burning passion. He sighed once more, feeling so very very very unwell. He thought as to how the birth of the son would play out. Probably brutal..

Upon hearing footsteps approaching King Tristan looked up tiredly, noticing the other King. Once questioned, he nodded at the other King's question, soon slowly getting up to a position of sitting on the floor. He stayed where he was. He looked up at Erumollien, feeling relieved that he saw his handsome face. He felt butterflies but kept thoughts to himself. He tried his very hardest not to blush, simply smiling up at the ither King. He felt as if he could fet through the horrible ache of nausea aka morning sickness. He tried to stand up but his body waa much too weak. He felt like his entire body was betraying him.

"Thank you, Erumollien. I would love tea." Softly, Tristan said.

Patiently, King Tristan waited, getting up and standing to his bare feet. Then he made his way to his bedroom. He laid down after trudging to his soft, warm bed. He slept until he was awoken by a woman. He saw his better half in his mind, he was sleeping. He smiled at the image in his mind, wanting to think that forever. He felt as though he was eavesdropping.

"Thank you for the delicious tea and toast. I am quite sure that I will enjoy it." King Tristan said softly to the woman.

King Tristan gently held the mug, sipping the warm tea and munching the toasted bread that was offered to him silently.

"The tea was quite delicious and so was the toast." King Tristan replied to the woman."I will thank the King ar a later time."

"I thank you as well, " King Tristan said the woman. "Now, I shall rest for the remainder of the evening."

Afrer that, the King fell into a light slumber. He regained his once lost strength.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Mellimeldisiel raised a brow, "It is only bread and tea, no need to compliment it." She stated simply, "I pray you do not expect this from me seeing as I am a High Lady of the King's most trusted council and court." Had her sons and daughters lived through the war, she would have given her title to her eldest but now that she had neither husband nor children, she must keep her House's position as one of the nobility.

"Sleep and you shall feel better when you wake." She'd borne children already, having known the process herself, she greatly despised the nausea every morning and she would always have stashes of the tea leaves hidden among the different cabinets in her quarters.

Leaving the room, Mellimeldisiel went to the king's quarters and smiled faintly, he was sleeping soundly despite being dressed in his formal wear, his boots weren't even removed for pity's sake!

Shaking her head, she decided to tell Beriadan off later on when their meeting is over. They best discuss the subject of the King's departure and a possible mistress suitable to play the role of a better half for him.

(Should we skip to three months when Erumollien is to leave for battle?)
King Tristan sighed, wanting to make the best inpression. He laid down on his bed in his bedroom, soon getting up and checking on the King from time to time. He awoke a few hours later, yawning and stretching his arms and legs. He did not want to startle the sleeping King. Soon, after three months he saw the other King leave. He sighed once more, smiling at the King as he departed to orc territory. After the King left, Tristan walked around,  humming softly to himself to calm his saddened mind. His stomach had grew more, making his back ache. He would wait forever for his better half to return from fierce battle with the orcs. He passed the time, reading many of the books he hadnt had silence. Books helped him to relax.

King Tristan walked the dining room, asking one of the cooks to make him a light meal. He did not know it was possible but he felt two feelings, those such feelings were nausea and hunger at the same time. He was not sure why. He did not know that the woman was trying to set up a new mistress for the other King. He had to be patient, he knew that he had to. He wanted to be able to show his King how much he could change. He was eager to see the King return after battle.

King Tristan smiled at the thought of seeing his King again. He would see the King return. He sat near his room's window, simply looking outside of it for quite a while. He was eager to see him. He wished that he had the King but he was ready to slowly gain his love. He would do anything. Anything and more. He smiled at the thought. He would show his true side.

King Tristan stayed strong, not giving into the emotions. He would remain the way. He wanted to be brave as well.

King Tristan yawned, curling up and falling into slumber. He was eager to know when the baby would be born.

(Yes. We can.)

The Orc hunts were brutal, it did not help that the dwarven kingdom was in a snow-capped area which led to some of Erumollien's warriors to huddle up together. By the time they reached their encampments, the Elvenking's company was half-frozen.

Their hunt had lasted them two months and a week to finish, but the most perilous was their last.

They had snuck into an Orc camp, though Erumollien had noted that most of these are soldiers that he could easily be rid of. He waved his men away and ordered them to scout for the other camps and to dispose of the filth as soon as they see the Orc-bastards.

The decision of sending his men away proved to be a great mistake. He had managed to kill off most of the orcs in the camp when he met other leader, he was rammed against a tree with a rusted dagger pointed at his neck, the Elvenking only smiled before flicking his wrist and throwing his own dagger into the fell beast's leg, reaching up and taking the rusted blade, he tossed it away and ignored the stinging pain from where the blade from where he had been cut. Drawing out his sword, he was about to plunge the blade into the scum's chest when he suddenly felt a jolting pain enter his back, leaving him to let out a surprised gasp.

An arrow had been shot into his back, coated with poison, this put the Elvenking at a disadvantage and he cursed himself for that. Swiftly killing the Orc leader, he turned around to face an Orc holding a bow and arrow, a triumphant sneer on his face.

Already, he felt the fires of the poison running through him, but he pushed himself to run towards the bastard to sever its head from its body, spitting out a curse at it for the pain it had inflicted.

Surveying the Orc camp, he nodded to himself as he figured that he was done. He heard his company captain calling for him in the distance and he trudged toward their voices.

He ignored their shocked looks and he offered them a pained smile.

"Where to now, my lord?" His captain, Beleg, asked, his eyes reflecting worry, Erumollien whistled for his horse and mounted it, hissing in pain as he felt his wound open more.

"To home, Captain." Beleg nodded and blew on their horn, calling all members of the company to them.

They rode swiftly far into the night, Erumollien felt unconsciousness creeping up on him as he fought to stay on his horse. But that was not to be for he had fallen off his mount when they were a few miles from Firithdae. He felt his captain pulling him up and settling him in front of one of his soldiers before they continued their race back to the kingdom.

Beleg rushed through the open lands as swiftly as possible, his cloak flying through the wind as he rode hard. By the time their company had returned to the elven kingdom, Beleg let out a shout alerting the healers.

"The King is wounded! Call for the healers!"
King Tristan hummed once more, feeling proud that the other King aka his better half was fighting so fiercely. He continued where he left off in a latest book he picked out from the many others on the bookshelf. He saw what the other King saw from time to time. It was terrifying but he got used to that. It was a part of being joined to the other King. As if from nowhere he felt a sharp, stabbing pain radiating diating from his back, causing him to groan as quietly as he could, he beame worried, trying to figure out what happened. He coughed a few times, trying to get to his feet and fighting pain. 

After that, King Tristan saw exactly why he felt pain in his back. His King was wounded. With courage, he watched in wide eyed horror as the other King, his better half was taken inside of the castle, running to him and saw the blood that he shedded from a very deep back wound. He did not care about what the kingdom thought of him he would stay by the King's side no matter what. He was worried about the King, wanting to prove himself that he was a good, loving and understading lover to him. He felt as though now the other King's life was now hanging in the balence on a thin thread.

King Tristan saw many healers enter the room, he stayed out of the day staying by the King and gently holding one of his hands. The King was then worked upon by them. He would do all that he could do to keep him comfortable. He was eager to see the King open his eyes but was patient and understanding. He stayed each day and night. He spoke to him about many things, not letting anything or anyone taking him away from his wounded. He would stay by him. He slumbered from time to time, watching over his better half. He slept close by the King on the bed. He spoke to him everyday and slept beside him each night. 

"Erumollien  .. I am proud of you. You fought bravely against the orcs. I saw you." King Tristan said, expressing a weak, loving smile. He spoke from the bottom of his aching heart. He spoke to his unconscious King, holding his hand gently.

King Tristan wiped his tears of sadness away. He did not want the rival kingdom to see his eyes shedding tears. They would probably all laugh at him. He wanted his better half to awaken, eager to hear the sound of his voice.

King Tristan tried controlling his emotions but they seemed stronger than him. He kept holding the King's hand, never wanting to leave the room, not even for a single second. He was scared that he would pass away. He did not want to think of such horrid things but he would probably be faced with such nightmares. He kept his mind only on the King recovering.

King Tristan hoped that his better half would awaken. He prayed each day and night for a maricle.

King Tristan waited for many days, staying patient for as long as needed. Even more than that.

"Erumollien .. I love you dearly. I really do." King Tristan spoke softly to the unconscious King, not wanting any others to hear.  He did not want his words to sound awkward but he wanted to express his innermost thoughts and emotions.

Beriadan entered the room, holding fresh bandages so he may redress his cousin's wounds. He swept in and kept silent, ignoring the consort as he worked swiftly, he leaned close to his cousin's ear and whispered, "You best awaken, cousin mine. Many still wait for you and I cannot be king, your consort needs you as does your child."

Standing up, he looked at the consort and sighed, "You know that he will be fine, the healers had practically fought away the poison, they are skilled." Patting Tristan's head unconsciously, Beriadan half-smiled.

"But you'll need to be strong. When Erumollien awakens, he shall attempt to ignore all the pain and injury he had received and he would attempt to get out of bed to attend to his duties." To say that he commended the younger male for holding up so strongly was a surprise for Beriadan.

"Though for now, just speak to him, he shall need that." He knew that was what drew their people away from death's touch, when they are reminded of something precious. Love, life, family, all these can bring his cousin back. "You can speak to him about anything, you can even introduce the child to him. He had always loved children." Nodding to the consort, he left.
King Tristan's spirits were higher upon hearing that his better half would recover. He did not let go of his lover's hand that he held. He looked up at Beriadan, simply nodding in response before his eyes directed themselves back at the King once more. All he was fully focused on was his one and only, his better half and his new reason for living each day to the most and beyond. When his head was being petted like a small child he smiled softly, glad that the father of his child would pull through. He was hopeful once more. He made sure that the King would recover and be back in the realm of consciousness. Soon that wish would be true. He grew a few inches bigger in his stomach area, finding it more harder to walk around.

King Tristan spoke about anything to the other King, mostly about their unborn child. He knew he was listening but could not respond. It was common sense, he was unconscious. King Tristan wanted to make the very best of the situation. He felt himself changing, turning him into a person who dared to be much more in control, loving but stern. He wanted to be what his better half could depend on. He asked a servant, being strict with her but polite at the same time. He was not rude.

"Servant .. I would like a cup of tea."  King Tristan loved honey tea.

"Yes King Tristan. Is there any flavors that you desire of this evening?" The servant asked.

"I would like honey tea." King Tristan replied to the servant's question.

King Tristan spoke, not wanting to be too strict but he had become that way.

"Very well King Tristan. Honey tea it is." The servant bowed her head, rushing off to the kitchens area of the massive castle.

Soon the tea was made and was brought to him.

"Is there anything else you desire?" The servant questioned.

"No thank you, I am fine with just tea." King Tristan answered.

The servant bowed her head with a curtsy to King Tristan before leaving the room.

The such tea was nice and hot. A strong scent of creamy, sweet honey brushing past his nose was meant with quite a satisfied smile. He stayed near his better half, silently blowing the scorching heat away till it was a pleasing warmth. He sipped his honey tea, sighing happily as the took his worries away. He still paid attention to the King, making sure he was alright with each passing moment. He was eager to see his other half's eyes open but knew that it would take time.

It had taken Erumollien a sennight before he had managed to feel his consciousness return, he burned with fever still yes but he had woken and that was all that matters. Struggling to sit up, he hissed as he felt a pain Lance through the wound on his back. The cut of the dagger on his hand was bandaged and the cut on his neck had some gauze upon it as well. Choosing to ignore all these new additions to his body, he forced himself to stand, ignoring the light-headadness he felt the moment he was standing upright. Regaining his composure had become a bit easier than he thought and he sighed. Walking over to his wardrobe, he took out his formal attire, muttering to himself about all the meetings he may have missed or the fact that his cousin was being forced to rule a kingdom in his stead.

Ringing the nearby bell to call for a servant, he watched as a young elleth entered his chambers, her head bowed.

"Yes, Your Majesty?"

"Fetch Lord Beriadan for me, child." He never called them Servant, he knew them to be young or old, those he knew to be young he often called child, though those older than him he often calls grandmother. Though he knew that the older servants are more in ranks now than the younger who are only beginning.

The servant nodded and ran off to fetch Beriadan. It was only a matter of minutes before Beriadan entered, took one glance at his cousin and growled.

"You best be going back to bed, beloved Cousin of mine." Beriadan said lowly, "Because so help me I will tie you to your bed until you are well enough to rest." He warned, Erumollien shook his head.

"I had been out of commission for too long." He grit out, Beriadan scoffed.

"Not long enough, go to bed. Firithdae can survive for a mite longer without you." Beriadan huffed, wondering if Tristan can perhaps convince his mule-headed cousin not to jeopardise his health for the sake of duty and responsibility.
Smile 
As if from luck and maricles King Tristan saw the other King waking up. He was eager to talk to his better half but knew that he was probably too tired so he would later. He was much more stern, wanting to assure his better half that he was now and was with him through the recovering of his clean, bandaged, slowly healing wounds. He was eager to stay with his better half, making sure that the other King would not leave the room. Not one piece, a minute or a single bit. He was determined to be in complete, total charge. He stayed nearby, relieved that his other half was finally alert and awake.

"Erumollien, I know that you are wanting to get back to your tasks but you need to rest. Now get to bed." King Tristan said sternly, looking at the King. He was eager to see the other King up and walking but for now he needed patience.

King Tristan was ready to hear the King's excuses, knowing that the King would be eager to return back to work. He wanted his words to strike a bell in the other King's head to stay in bed to recover from his wounds. He would be by his side, even if he had to stay longer. He spoke with a strong tone to his voice, he did not want his other half to be on death's doorstep. Never ever. He was glad that his once unconscious better half was now awake. He thanked the Gods in the heavens above.

King Tristan made sure that his better half would remain in bed. He was there to help him, staying in the room with him. He hoped that his sternness would get through to the King. He would get his lover to rest. He was determined to help, making sure that King would relax for a while to get that the King's healing smoothly. He was happy to assist his lover.

King Tristan was hopeful that he rubbed his round, much more bigger, swollen stomach. He spoke to his unborn. He was eager to see the child after he was born. He only cared about his other half and their child. He was worried about birthing.

King Tristan spoke from his heart, hoping to earn the other King's trust and love. He did not sound like the selfish man he once was. He was more stern and straight to the point with his words.

"You need to heal for a while until you get better." King Tristan said further to his better half.

Erumollien looked at his consort in surprise, he noted Beriadan's smirk before he was shoved unceremoniously on his bed leading the king to scowl at his cousin. Turning to look at Tristan, he raised a brow as he sat up once more, wincing at the flare of pain shoving up in his back.

"Tristan, surely you know my responsibilities as king is never ceasing?" He hissed out, though really, he knew his cousin will do well enough to rule and he had been gone for a fair two and a half months and Firithdae was not yet in ruins.

But then, his kingdom was truly the only thing he could offer his loyalty to.

Hearing his consort's words, he looked at Tristan before sighing. "I can only attempt one week's rest, if required I shall ask the healers to see if one week is enough or if a longer healing period is needed." He said hesitantly, "Will that satisfy you?"

He was surprised that he bent so easily at his consort's words when before he ours have scoffedat him. He was even more surprised that now he wished to please his consort instead of doing what he wished.

But surely it was just that he wishes to keep his consort away from any stress and troubles due to his condition? After all, why else would he care about what pleases his consort and what does not?

((Click the attachment to see my design for Erumollien))

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

King Tristan knew of the other King's tasks, letting him rest for a while. He was wanting the King to know that he was happy now that he was fully awake once more. "I understand that you are eager to return back to your tasks but it is best to do such after you get better." He said lovingly to his handsome second half, being more positive about this situation. He wanted his better half to be comfortable. He was not leaving the room like he would have before. He wanted to stay by the King, he would always. He felt as though he could talk with his King later. He was eager to be the best lover he could be. He was happy to be able to be with him.

King Tristan was wanting for the other King, smiling at him a few times more. He was also wanting to be able to gain his love. He felt as though he could somehow get his beloved to be fully healed but knew that he needed time. He felt more closer to his better half. It felt as though he was one step forward and many more. He loved that. He sat in the chair, wincing slightly as his back ached because of the added weigh of his stomach. He did not want anyone to worry. His life was so complete now.

King Tristan stayed where his better half was, sitting on the wooden chair by his bed.

King Tristan smiled at his other half, feeling himself more calmer now that he was awake.

"I am happy to be with you, I am glad that you are awake now." King Tristan said, a smile on his face.

His consort did make a point. Erumollien sighed and lied back down, wincing at the sharp pain that shot up his back again. He hissed. "I do see your point." He mumbled as he adjusted his position so that he does not have to keep feeling the flares of pain shooting up him. "I just do not wish my cousin to be buried under too much work." He admitted softly, thinking of Beriadan's tired expression though at the same time recalling the fact that his cousin was a warrior that had a great deal of energy. He sighed, "Though I suppose knowing him, the kingdom will be well."

Noticing his consort's discomfort, he frowned, "Is the babe bothering you?" He asked, moving instinctively to sit up as he ignored his body crying out in protest. It was only at that moment that he saw his consort properly, there his consort was swollen with his child, being concerned for him and being stern in ensuring that he rest. The Elvenking smiled gently at the thought.

Tristan was slowly stepping towards becoming his better half.

"Would it help if you lied down?" He asked softly, they still slept in separate chambers but the more the king thought of practicality, he figured he best have his consort moved to his own bedchamber so that he would be able to help Tristan whenever something troubles his consort.

At least that was what he was telling himself.

And it was the only other explanation he had on why he wanted Tristan by his side at all times.

"If it will help, then please, go ahead and rest your back. You need not go to your room for now, my bed is the nearest after all." He thought of a plan for his late sister's room - now his consort's - and figured it would make for a fine nursery. He could make a different design to suit it whether the child turned out to be a prince or princess. Somehow he was thinking of the possibility of twins due to his father and aunt being twins, he was only relieved that it skipped a generation with him and his siblings and Beriadan didn't really get to find out since he's not bonded with anyone. But will it skip his generation with Tristan?
"Your cousin will be fine, he is strong like you." King Tristan said in a soft voice. "Healing is best for you for now."

King Tristan rubbed his swollen stomach in a gentle, circular motion with one of his hands. He felt comfortable being around his strong protector, his beloved and a powerful listener who was the King, smiling happily. He was eager to birth and discover a new life to care for. Love was a magical force that nothing in the world to break. Nothing.

"From time to time, the babe does. I am proud of carrying him or her.".King Tristan spoke, loving their unborn child.

King Tristan was curious about what the King would say. When he spoke, the young man replied with a wider smile."Yes, I would desire to lay down for a while.," King Tristan spoke in reply to his beloved.

King smiled softly, gazing deeply into his better half's eyes. He was proud of him, admiring how strong he was as well. He made sure to compliment him with each passing day, staying by his side. Both lovers were not afraid to tell exactly about what was on their minds. When the King tried to sit up he was there to assist him, being gentle and careful of each movement. He was surprised at his other half's words of offering his bed to him, getting up slowly and carefully. He walked around to the other side of it-with a penguin like waddle, laying down on the empty side of it. He sighed comfortably.

"Thank you Erumollien, you are so kind offering your bed to  me." King Tristan replied further. He was quite tired, closing his eyes and resting for a while beside his beloved, strong  husband. He stayed asleep, resting his mind and weary body.

King Tristan was not aware. He was soon to have twins.

Erumollien shrugged, "Its the most practical since my bed is the closest." He explained simply, "If you were to walk to your quarters it would lead to another walk which might be uncomfortable so to save discomfort, why not you move in my chambers and I can have your chambers renovated into the nursery?" There. It was all out now he doesn't have to keep scheming.

He dare not embrace Tristan despite the surprising urge to do so, but he does offer Tristan a smile. His gaze drifts to Tristan's swollen middle and he wanted to feel it though he was unsure if he was allowed to touch his consort. Keeping his hands to himself, he nodded at Tristan before sighing.

"Even if I have conceded to resting here, am I permitted to at least read over documents that might need my seal of approval?" He attempted to see if he could perhaps wheedle in the tiniest bit of work while his body worked to heal. (Though knowing Beriadan, both their minds worked alike in regards to the welfare of the kingdom so he's quite sure his cousin may have had everything taken care of. But still. Where else could he give his attention to?)

Though if he must be honest, he shall admit that he was enjoying the fact that he was not required to do much at all while he was healing. It was just a force of habit that he is doing so.
"I would love to stay in your chanbers " King Tristan said to his King. He yawned, smiling at the other King.

King Tristan smiled softly, wondering about what to say. He was eager, wanting to atay by him forever and ever. He yawned once more, trying to come up to exactly to what to express. He let his other half touch him, speaking softly. He permitted free access tfor yhe King and him only. He looked at his lover, not entirely sure if it was wise to do that. He was meant to be by his lover's side. He yawned once more, trying his best to keep his eyes open but knew he would lose that battle.

"You need to rest." King Tristan spoke softly, shaking his head in response to the King's question as well.  "You can do that after you heal." He felt as if everything was slowly coming together like pieces of a puzzle. He went slow in his King and his bonding. He made sure as to not to go fast in the beautiful situation.

King Tristan smiled at the other King, wanting him to slumber and be on bed rest. He was more and more eager to birth the baby, not entirely twins but soon he would find out. He was caring about his other King, eager for him be. He fell back asleep. He stayed in in the bed. He was eager to soon give birth but he was not ready yet. He yawned, feelibg aa iif he was,

King Tristan was happy to be with his beloved forever always and forever.

King Tristan soon fell back asleep, yawning till he was asleep once again.

King Tristan was glad to be with his other half once more. He was not well yet. All he wanted to be with was the King.

Sighing, Erumollien just nodded, "Very well then, I shall attempt to heal as quickly as possible." He mumbled in reply. Noticing the fact that Tristan might be open to being touched, he hesitantly placed his hand on thee swell of his consort's belly, eyes widening when he felt a kick from the babe.

He was able to see the child's fëa but he was unsure if it was just one or two for the light of their souls burned brightly and he recalled that when his mother was expecting him, his father had described his fëa as 'bright as the Stars of the Great Father himself'. So he supposed that it was part of his House's line when a child was being expected that the babe's soul would burn brightly.

"A strong-souled one." He murmured as he rubbed a thumb on Tristan's belly.

The fact the Tristan had fallen asleep easily was a testament to his...spouse's exhaustion. Ensuring that Tristan would not wake, he reached over and rang the bell to call a servant in. He noticed the wearied eyes of the seemingly youthful servant that had walked in.

"Yes, milord?"

"Grandmother, if you may, can you fetch me some sticks of charcoal, inkwell, quills, and parchment?" He spoke softly, hoping to avoid waking his spouse, the servant smiled and bowed her head.

She returned with the requested items as well as a wood board of for him to use for his parchment. Without wasting any more time, the Elvenking began sketching out designs for the nursery, his lips moving as he murmured to himself about colours and designs, choosing a white and gold colour scheme, he began working around the designs he'd had for his sister's room and brogan thinking of murals instead, by the time two hours had passed, Erumollien had five designs for the nursery and was sketching the sixth, figuring that Tristan can choose which he prefers.

Setting the designs down on his bedside table, Erumollien gently placed his drawing materials on the floor and dipped his quill into the inkwell and wrote a swift message to s architects requesting their presence so they may renovate Tristan's former room.
King Tristan remained asleep, feeling a hand resting on his swollen, perfectly round stomach. He sighed softly in a blissful way, not moving a single bit. He stayed relaxed and calm, knowing that the touch was warm and familiar. It was his better half touching him. He dreamed about the same little, precious son that he found hinself dreaming of every since he was with child. It was peaceful. Truly it was. He now knew that he was his beloved, soon to be born son. He smiled in his slumber, feeling at peace. He smiled from time to time, feeling at such peace like so many times before. He was at ease.

King Tristan slumbered peacefully, wanting to wake up soon but he stayed asleep for now. He was happy that his body was finally able to fully rest. He sighed once more, all of them being because he was relaxed. He chased the little boy in his dreams. He felt so very blessed to be beside his beloved husband. Finally he was truly happy. He always wanted to feel this way. Now he would and so much more. He awoke when the first rays of dawn was approaching over the horizon line. It bathed the darkness in blinding sunlight. He yawned, feeling rested and invigorated. He got up to his feet, stretching slowly.

King Tristan smiled, seeing his other half working on what was skilled drawings. He looked at each one, admiring the work he worked so hard to sketch. He felt as though he had a loving husband to tell everything to him. He was truly at serenity. He would be at complete ease, he was truly happy. Life was now pure bliss and many miles beyond what love was.

"Erumollien, these sketches are all perfect! Our babe will absolutely love them!" King Tristan said, smiling at his beloved.

King Tristan felt relaxed after his equally relaxing slumber. He was proud of his better half, feeling a strong connect to him. It was eagerness and love. He wanted this feelings to never fade or diminish from sight. He was cared for by the other King. He smiled, experiencing pure happiness and cared for by his beloved King. He was happy for the first time.

Erumollien looked at Tristan and smiled, shrugging a bit, "I was restless and my wound had been bothering me, so I thought of using my time wisely by designing the nursery." He explained as he sketched out some branches going down from the room's ceiling as if to touch the crib he'd positioned in the middle of the room, his brows furrowed as he added small strings which he was thinking of as mithril thread while the branches were of gold, thinking that he can base the colours off of his House colours.

"Tomorrow, I shall send for the servants to bring all your items here and some of my architects shall come to oversee the design that you shall choose." He explained as he set aside his seventh sketch that he'd based off of his family's crest and colours.

A white and gold room with the motif of a deer and an oak branch, he'd added in sketches of a rocking chair, small piles of pillows on one corner, a settee, Erumollien had basically not held back at all with designing his child's room, his brows furrowing as he added in a final detail.

"I had only designed these, Tristan, but the final decision for the room's design is all yours." He murmured as he handed all seven sketches to his spouse.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,094 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,350 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,315 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,121 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,308 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,074 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight