Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Meanwhile, the proud King Tristan tried to empty his clouded mind of brutal worry. He was a new owner of his kingdom's throne that his beloved father had stepped down from. The father was quite forgetful and weary so he let his son tend to the vast empire. He was crowned by the crown of the Devachi clan. He accepted it with such honor that he was gifted with. He wore the gold crown with a head held high. He had the title of King since he turned 20 since his father was getting much too brittle bones and frail in what was an elderly process. He was proud of his son for being a true offspring from his strong loins. He was the seed that a father was blessed to have and adore with everything in him. He wanted his son to rule the kingdom of Devachi. He soon retreated to his room, washing his body and putting on his formal silks. They were white and gold. He was finally prepared.

Tristan went to each of the maids who raised him since his mother was deceased. He would miss them dearly. He knew that he was now a man and he was destined to be wed to the King since birth. He stayed in the throne room, soon hearing his father speaking to him. "Tristan, you will be departing to the King of the rival clan soon." He said. He was not one to explain twice.

Tristan studied in his mind of exactly what he was to say to his mate. His mind was spinning and his heart racing. "Yes father." Tristan replied to his father.

"I will miss you father." Tristan said, expressing his emotions to his parental guardian.

I shall miss you as well. You are doing a noble deed, generations of our tribe will be proud of you. I am proud as well." The father said.

"Thank you father, and proud I shall make you and our kingdom." Tristan promised his father.

Tristan sat on the throne, feeling his father's strength flowing through him like lightning storm. He saw many of his guards, some were standing by the door of the throne room and others stood tall outside with swords or axes. He felt protected by them, not having fear of being kidnapped like an unfortunate victim or slaughtered by the rival clan. He tapped his fingers on the armrests of the throne. He sighed softly, still waiting until the time that he would be soon be meeting his soon to be lover. He looked his hands, knowing that his body languages had revealed that he was one feeling, that was nervous. He hated that.

Tristan"s body, oh did he despise the way his body was betraying him. He was patient, soon ridiing in a large, relaxing horse guided carriage toward where his soon to be beloved was. He would eventually get to meet him. 
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-12-2017, 07:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,392 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,271 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,468 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,425 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight