Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan smiled, feeling blessed to have not be slaughtered by the rival kingdom. He was now in unfamiliar territory but avoided confrontation. He remained respectful of the foreign lands. He also had an ancient language that the him and his villagers spoke but felt that it was easier for him to communicate in English. He introduced with a respectful bow of his head. He stayed still like a statue. He smiled warmly, trying to remain positive through the whole entire situation. He was willing to do anything.

"It is a divine pleasure to be in the presence of the High Council." Tristan said. "Especially the kingdom as well."

Tristan was curious as to why many in the rival clan glared at him. It made him nervous but he spoke only when spoken to. He was positive and was truly eager to know lots of information. He was to be a future father of the rival King's offspring. He spoke only to the members of the kingdom, remaining polite and formal as he was meant to be. His life would be positive. He was to soon be joined to the King.

Tristan walked alongside the King, holding his hand that was once offered to him. He smiled, finding no worry in holding hands or sharing a stroll in the kingdom's massive kingdom. He was proud to ve helping the two clans would soon be at peace. He gazed at the scenery. He would be a lover and then a father for the very first time but would have to wait unti a later time. He a later time. He would take holding hands for a time, enjoying it as it would ve but only if the King desired.

"Thank you, my King." Tristan said, walking into his bedroom to explore.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-13-2017, 05:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,389 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,270 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,467 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,417 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight