Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Erumollien nodded his head absentmindedly as he moved about in the room, still following the direction of the paintings he had commissioned to be done for the room. He could still see where he had asked the painter to put the sky at dawn, where he had requested for the woods and springs to be put or even where he had asked their old secret playing area to be put in. He had lived for centuries and an age long past, he had seen too much suffering and yet he continues to suffer and every step he took toward his intended felt like a shard of glass being slid into his very soul.

"That is...good to know you have taken to your new surroundings." He spoke a mite hesitantly but he did not know how he felt about his intended taking to his new home swiftly but he felt he had no care for it.

Hearing the inquiry, he did not speak for some time before answering, "It was as any day of mine would be." Save for the fact that there were more dignitaries than any normal day due to their Binding but he did not tell his intended that.

Unsure how to proceed, he offered a bow to his intended and brushed his lips against the younger king's brow before he left, murmuring out words in his tongue.

"Boe i'waen, losto vae." Without speaking another word, he left for his study and there he locked himself inside it, choosing to sort through his paperworks where he read through treatises, trade agreements and petitions. Hoping that if he does so, he can keep the nightmares, the memories....the grief away from his mind.

Boe i'waen, losto vae. - I must go, sleep well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes - 07-13-2017, 11:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,307 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight