Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan looked down at his hands, they were shaking beyond his control. He felt badly about what he was in control of. He kind of thought that the King would speak but instead he was shouted at by a member of the King's family. He swallowed down the lump of emotions in his slender throat. He wanted to burst down crying but he kept such emotions in check. He smiled, looking at the unconscious King. He sighed, feeling his worries for the King. He sighed sadly, wanting the King ro be safe. He stood in a corner of the room. He would stay by him and remain that way for weeks, months or even years if he had to. Truly.

"I apologize for not coming to the aide of my King." King Tristan said softly. "I will remain by his side if I have to."

King Tristan sat beside the other King's side, not touching him but simply staying beside the bed. He wanted to be there wgen the King would eventually awaken. He remained hopeful, wanting to simply speak to the King but had to wait for a while.. He knew that the lack of being there while the King was in trouble made the situation much more worse. He just wanted to bring peace to the two feuding clans was getting more and more unbearable and unstable like a toppling tree in a forest. It was awful.

King Tristan kept his eyes directed downward. Too fearful to look upward into the man's eyes. He wanted to be accepted, not shoved away by the kingdom he was meant to be welcomed into with open arms, warm smiled and so much more than that. Trust was meant to be cherished, it was not to be shoved and isolate from like a hiseous, monsterous beast.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-14-2017, 06:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,307 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight