Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Erumollien raised a brow before shaking his head. "Nay, had you startled me I would not have hesitated to strike you." He kept himself from telling his intended that he had shouted out due to the pain he had felt upon awakening. Humming thoughtfully, he sighed and shook his head.

"Please, call me by my given name if you are to address me at all." He stated simply, "Erumollien is my chosen name, my father named me Thorontur." It was customary amongst his people to have their birth names and chosen names, and when it came for Erumollien to choose, he chose a name that he felt fitting.

When his intended sat beside him, the doors to his chamber opened and Beriadan marched in. The king noted with mild amusement how his cousin's circlet was slightly tilted as he stormed towards him.

"Five days, cousin, you have been asleep five days and I had to rule in your stead." Beriadan growled out as he embraced Erumollien who returned the gesture, "This is the third time and this by far was your longest. I will not lose you, you hear me." Erumollien did not speak but he nodded.

Satisfied at Erumollien's answer, Beriadan clapped his hands and called for the servants to bring in food. Waving his cousin away, Erumollien thanked his servants before bidding them to leave and rest. Turning to face his intended, he ran an eye over him and sighed.

"Go and eat, I will have to attend to matters of the kingdom." He figured that his intended must eat first and he found his appetite lacking. He shall simply eat later when the midday meal is set.

Getting up from bed, he took to exchanging his bed chambers' robes for his formal clothing. His cousin may not see him fit to rule yet seeing as he'd just awoken but he needed to wipe away the nightmare he'd been reliving for the past five days. He did not know if anyone can help him in this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes - 07-15-2017, 01:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,312 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight