Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan moaned, feeling his body reacting to the King's powerful thrusts. He kept a tight grip on the covers of the bed. He moaned in pleasures or groaned in pain from time to time. Her felt the bed rocking violently because of the movements. He gasped whenever his sensitive haired head was gripped and yanked. He was captured in the pull of desire, lust and more. He felt as though his first time having sexual bonding was beyond what the feeling of bonding was. He wanted this to never end. He was blessed to have a King to share he bed with that evening.

King Tristan sighed happily, feeling out of energy but happy.

"Thank you, Erumollien." King Tristan replied breathlessly to the other King. Something about this being his being his first time was beyond the word magic. He closed his eyes, focusing on the King and the sexual desire he felt burning heat of lust.

When the other King finished King Tristan felt the warm presence of his seed flowing into his womb. He panted heavily, sighing with such sensual breaths.

By now King Tristan was used to the bites, wearing the aching  bite marks and tender bruises like trophies. He closed his eyes as he was being bitten again, this being his third and final time but he did not mind. He moaned a final outburst until he was filled up with the King's thick, creamy seed.

Soon, King Tristan would be impregnated by the King's child. He relaxed on the bed, feeling invigorated.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-16-2017, 10:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,386 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,349 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,266 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,462 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,408 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight