Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Keiran only smiled at his fellow consort and nodded before allowing his husband to pull him away, both of them conversing as their son slept perched upon the Dwarvenking's shoulders.

Erumollien had not touched his food but he left, sighing as he chose to ignore the conflicted emotions within him. He cannot understand why this consort of his felt so deeply for him, he felt his consort's emotions and he grew confused.

"A peaceful co-existence is my only sanctuary as of the moment." He muttered, making his way to his rooms once more. Taking out a quill and parchment, he scribbled down a note to his consort and folded it up soon after he dried the ink. Putting on his riding clothes, he took out his travelling cloak and clasped it round his neck.

"If I have to cope with this, then I must speak with him as...humanely as I can." And perhaps he can act more like his younger free-spirited siblings.

The note he left to Tristan said this:

I wish to speak with you and apologise for my cold attitude towards you. If you still wish to speak then meet me at the forest pools, search for a black mare with a crescent on her forehead, she is the only one with a bejewelled mane clasp, take her and just speak your destination. My brother had trained her to transport people that cannot ride well or is unfamiliar with their surroundings.

King Thorontur Erumollien

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes - 07-19-2017, 04:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,396 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,272 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,470 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,433 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight