Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan slumbered for a while, awaking once the bell of midday meal had rung. He got up to his feet, wondering as to what this day would hold.

King Tristan washed his body in a tub, humming softly to himself. He put on silks and walked from his room, closing the door behind him with a soft click.

King Tristan walked into the dining room, sitting down at the table. He spoke his greeting, waiting until the meal was being prepared for the people of importance.

King Tristan sighed mentally, waiting until the chat began. He wanted to ask the King but tried not to say anything that he would later regret.

After hours, King Tristan sat while being eager to talk to the other King. He did not speak until he was spoken to.

King Tristan looked at the men, only speaking when he was questioned. He remained patient, wanting to say the right words.

King Tristan was trying to figure out as to what he was saying. He spoke when he was asked questions and thought thoughtfully about what to say.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-21-2017, 04:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,309 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight