Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
As Erumollien spoke with his cousin, he glanced at his consort before setting aside his conversation with his cousin. He hadn't placed any food on his plate whatsoever, not having much of an appetite that moment. He cleared his throat to get Tristan's attention and raised a brow.

"You told me you wished to speak with me of something?" After all, he will not deny conversations if it was sought out and asked.

He heard his cousin excuse himself and waved his cousin away. He felt a tug on his sleeve and he looked down to smile at his godson, picking him up and settling him on his lap.

"I wish to hear what you wish to discuss to me about." He leaned back lazily against his chair, he leaned his head back when his godson attempted to feed him some of the food he was surprised had been placed messily on his once empty plate.

He looked at Tristan and glanced at the food and mouthed, 'help me' he truly was not sure why but he had not much of an appetite since his family died. Adalsteinn looked at Tristan in turn and pouted, the dwarfling shook his head.

"Kurdu-Adad has not eaten in days." He stated to his godfather's consort.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes - 07-21-2017, 05:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,392 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,271 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,468 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,425 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight