Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan listened to the men speak. Soon, he was spoken to the the King, his better half. He thought to himself, answering in reply to his beloved questioning him. He wanted to be in his lover's strong arms, knowing he had to earn that.

King Tristan spoke, letting the words flow from his lips like a waterfall. He cleared his own throat, trying to be on point.

"I am curious as to if we can speak with eachother about a few topics." King Tristan said.

Soon, King Tristan spoke to the other King, trying not to stare at his face. He was so damn handsome.

"Can we spend time together? I know you are busy but I am quite curious about a few things." King Tristan explained.

King Tristan looked at the other King, coming up with the right words to speak. "I .. desire to be with you."

"I have been selfish but now I wish to prove myself to you." King Tristan said. "We can take a stroll through the forest."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-21-2017, 06:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,381 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,349 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,266 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,460 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,404 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight