Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan smiled, letting his better half bring the papers to the bed. He soon removed his formal silks for his nighttime ones. He laid down in bed, yawning as he was quite weary after what was an interesting, curious day. He told his husband goodnight, slumbering for a while. When he heard the troubling news he frowned but nodded in response after listening with a high attention. "I understand,  I will make you proud with how much I will learn." He said, smiling.

King Tristan was formal in his own royal kingdom but knew that in the rival clan everything was much more different. He was taught by his brave father to speak carefully but it was not enough. He was respected in his kingdom but in in the rival one he was despised with a burning hatred. He kept his mouth shut, trying to win the true heart of the other King.

King Tristan came from a long line of fighters, knights, storytellers, scholars and more. He spoke in English but now he was meant to start a whole new world of language. He would study hard, he would speak and most of all ..  he would be more open. He hoped that his better half would survive the vicious, nasty orcs. He was worried and saddened but kept that hidden from the other King. He would be hopeful of the other King, wanting him to come out of this with much victory.

King Tristan sighed softly, falling asleep for a while. He was being taught about his selfishness and learning a new language. He was highly intelligent, he was destined to be heir to the throne since birth. He dreamed of embracing his other half close, smiling up at him and receiving one back. He tried not to keep his dreams open but his mind betrayed him most.

King Tristan smiled in his slumber. He continued dreaming of a few scenarios that he and the other King could be in. He was eager to be with the King, settling very well with him beside him in the bedroom. It was no need to be sexual.

(I apologize if I am not doing so well. I am trying my hand at paragraph like length in roleplays. This is a fun roleplay to be in. By the way, am I doing alright so far? Feedback is much appreciated.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-22-2017, 06:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,389 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,271 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,467 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,424 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight