Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan sighed from time to time. He tried to forget the worries on his mind. He was known to sometimes dwell on things, not seeming to ever let anything go. He was not entirely sure as to exactly why. He tried not to keep the burden of such worries plague him but he could not help that. It was a part of him, him only. He shook his head, forcefully clearing his mind of that. He wanted to be a much more understanding person, he also wished to make the other King happy.

King Tristan walked to the flower garden, smiling down at them. He simply stared at them. He sniffed them silently, gently touching each petal gingerly, he loved flowers, loving the scent of each one. He made sure not to damage anything. He was peaceful. He stood back up, walking around to keep himself calm and relaxed while his better half was busy with many many battle plans. Such was the true right of a handsome, important, royal high ranking King. King Tristan admired that.

King Tristan went to the large stables where the horses were at, trying to find the horse with the crescent on her forehead. He wanted to ride off into the forest for a short while but he petted and stroked the horses head and snout for a few minutes before walking back into the castle. He decided to eat a small meal and then walked to his room and falling asleep. He wanted to pass the time by faster and faster. He dreamed about his unborn child, dreaming about chasing him and then both of them giggled as each playfully wrestled in the soft grass like two children. He awoke with a clear mind.

King Tristan got up, rushing to the restroom area, vomiting his food. He groaned softly, getting up at a slow pace. He looked in the mirror, noticing his stomach was a bit round and the bump getting slightly a bit bigger than before. He looked down at it in worry. He hoped the child would not be too big when he would grow to his full size. He sighed like many times before, rubbing his belly gently without a smile. He was not sure as to why. He was now worried about more things.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-23-2017, 08:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,389 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,271 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,467 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,424 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight