Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan emptied his aching stomach of what he consumed earlier. He felt a strong, lurking nausea burrowing itself down to the farthest depths of his very bones. He looked down to the cold, stone floors but soon he had nothing left to spill forth from him. That was a relief.  He sighed softly with relief, not wanting anyone to see him in a much too weak state of mind and body. He wanted the dreaded morning sickness to be over and done with. He was much too embarrassed. Ugh .. he felt as though his body was weighed down by strong gravity. He hated the feeling with a burning passion. He sighed once more, feeling so very very very unwell. He thought as to how the birth of the son would play out. Probably brutal..

Upon hearing footsteps approaching King Tristan looked up tiredly, noticing the other King. Once questioned, he nodded at the other King's question, soon slowly getting up to a position of sitting on the floor. He stayed where he was. He looked up at Erumollien, feeling relieved that he saw his handsome face. He felt butterflies but kept thoughts to himself. He tried his very hardest not to blush, simply smiling up at the ither King. He felt as if he could fet through the horrible ache of nausea aka morning sickness. He tried to stand up but his body waa much too weak. He felt like his entire body was betraying him.

"Thank you, Erumollien. I would love tea." Softly, Tristan said.

Patiently, King Tristan waited, getting up and standing to his bare feet. Then he made his way to his bedroom. He laid down after trudging to his soft, warm bed. He slept until he was awoken by a woman. He saw his better half in his mind, he was sleeping. He smiled at the image in his mind, wanting to think that forever. He felt as though he was eavesdropping.

"Thank you for the delicious tea and toast. I am quite sure that I will enjoy it." King Tristan said softly to the woman.

King Tristan gently held the mug, sipping the warm tea and munching the toasted bread that was offered to him silently.

"The tea was quite delicious and so was the toast." King Tristan replied to the woman."I will thank the King ar a later time."

"I thank you as well, " King Tristan said the woman. "Now, I shall rest for the remainder of the evening."

Afrer that, the King fell into a light slumber. He regained his once lost strength.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-25-2017, 07:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,381 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,349 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,266 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,460 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,401 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight