Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan's spirits were higher upon hearing that his better half would recover. He did not let go of his lover's hand that he held. He looked up at Beriadan, simply nodding in response before his eyes directed themselves back at the King once more. All he was fully focused on was his one and only, his better half and his new reason for living each day to the most and beyond. When his head was being petted like a small child he smiled softly, glad that the father of his child would pull through. He was hopeful once more. He made sure that the King would recover and be back in the realm of consciousness. Soon that wish would be true. He grew a few inches bigger in his stomach area, finding it more harder to walk around.

King Tristan spoke about anything to the other King, mostly about their unborn child. He knew he was listening but could not respond. It was common sense, he was unconscious. King Tristan wanted to make the very best of the situation. He felt himself changing, turning him into a person who dared to be much more in control, loving but stern. He wanted to be what his better half could depend on. He asked a servant, being strict with her but polite at the same time. He was not rude.

"Servant .. I would like a cup of tea."  King Tristan loved honey tea.

"Yes King Tristan. Is there any flavors that you desire of this evening?" The servant asked.

"I would like honey tea." King Tristan replied to the servant's question.

King Tristan spoke, not wanting to be too strict but he had become that way.

"Very well King Tristan. Honey tea it is." The servant bowed her head, rushing off to the kitchens area of the massive castle.

Soon the tea was made and was brought to him.

"Is there anything else you desire?" The servant questioned.

"No thank you, I am fine with just tea." King Tristan answered.

The servant bowed her head with a curtsy to King Tristan before leaving the room.

The such tea was nice and hot. A strong scent of creamy, sweet honey brushing past his nose was meant with quite a satisfied smile. He stayed near his better half, silently blowing the scorching heat away till it was a pleasing warmth. He sipped his honey tea, sighing happily as the took his worries away. He still paid attention to the King, making sure he was alright with each passing moment. He was eager to see his other half's eyes open but knew that it would take time.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-26-2017, 01:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,312 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight