Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Smile 
As if from luck and maricles King Tristan saw the other King waking up. He was eager to talk to his better half but knew that he was probably too tired so he would later. He was much more stern, wanting to assure his better half that he was now and was with him through the recovering of his clean, bandaged, slowly healing wounds. He was eager to stay with his better half, making sure that the other King would not leave the room. Not one piece, a minute or a single bit. He was determined to be in complete, total charge. He stayed nearby, relieved that his other half was finally alert and awake.

"Erumollien, I know that you are wanting to get back to your tasks but you need to rest. Now get to bed." King Tristan said sternly, looking at the King. He was eager to see the other King up and walking but for now he needed patience.

King Tristan was ready to hear the King's excuses, knowing that the King would be eager to return back to work. He wanted his words to strike a bell in the other King's head to stay in bed to recover from his wounds. He would be by his side, even if he had to stay longer. He spoke with a strong tone to his voice, he did not want his other half to be on death's doorstep. Never ever. He was glad that his once unconscious better half was now awake. He thanked the Gods in the heavens above.

King Tristan made sure that his better half would remain in bed. He was there to help him, staying in the room with him. He hoped that his sternness would get through to the King. He would get his lover to rest. He was determined to help, making sure that King would relax for a while to get that the King's healing smoothly. He was happy to assist his lover.

King Tristan was hopeful that he rubbed his round, much more bigger, swollen stomach. He spoke to his unborn. He was eager to see the child after he was born. He only cared about his other half and their child. He was worried about birthing.

King Tristan spoke from his heart, hoping to earn the other King's trust and love. He did not sound like the selfish man he once was. He was more stern and straight to the point with his words.

"You need to heal for a while until you get better." King Tristan said further to his better half.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-27-2017, 05:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,446 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,313 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight