Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
His consort did make a point. Erumollien sighed and lied back down, wincing at the sharp pain that shot up his back again. He hissed. "I do see your point." He mumbled as he adjusted his position so that he does not have to keep feeling the flares of pain shooting up him. "I just do not wish my cousin to be buried under too much work." He admitted softly, thinking of Beriadan's tired expression though at the same time recalling the fact that his cousin was a warrior that had a great deal of energy. He sighed, "Though I suppose knowing him, the kingdom will be well."

Noticing his consort's discomfort, he frowned, "Is the babe bothering you?" He asked, moving instinctively to sit up as he ignored his body crying out in protest. It was only at that moment that he saw his consort properly, there his consort was swollen with his child, being concerned for him and being stern in ensuring that he rest. The Elvenking smiled gently at the thought.

Tristan was slowly stepping towards becoming his better half.

"Would it help if you lied down?" He asked softly, they still slept in separate chambers but the more the king thought of practicality, he figured he best have his consort moved to his own bedchamber so that he would be able to help Tristan whenever something troubles his consort.

At least that was what he was telling himself.

And it was the only other explanation he had on why he wanted Tristan by his side at all times.

"If it will help, then please, go ahead and rest your back. You need not go to your room for now, my bed is the nearest after all." He thought of a plan for his late sister's room - now his consort's - and figured it would make for a fine nursery. He could make a different design to suit it whether the child turned out to be a prince or princess. Somehow he was thinking of the possibility of twins due to his father and aunt being twins, he was only relieved that it skipped a generation with him and his siblings and Beriadan didn't really get to find out since he's not bonded with anyone. But will it skip his generation with Tristan?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes - 07-29-2017, 04:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,307 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight