Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan remained asleep, feeling a hand resting on his swollen, perfectly round stomach. He sighed softly in a blissful way, not moving a single bit. He stayed relaxed and calm, knowing that the touch was warm and familiar. It was his better half touching him. He dreamed about the same little, precious son that he found hinself dreaming of every since he was with child. It was peaceful. Truly it was. He now knew that he was his beloved, soon to be born son. He smiled in his slumber, feeling at peace. He smiled from time to time, feeling at such peace like so many times before. He was at ease.

King Tristan slumbered peacefully, wanting to wake up soon but he stayed asleep for now. He was happy that his body was finally able to fully rest. He sighed once more, all of them being because he was relaxed. He chased the little boy in his dreams. He felt so very blessed to be beside his beloved husband. Finally he was truly happy. He always wanted to feel this way. Now he would and so much more. He awoke when the first rays of dawn was approaching over the horizon line. It bathed the darkness in blinding sunlight. He yawned, feeling rested and invigorated. He got up to his feet, stretching slowly.

King Tristan smiled, seeing his other half working on what was skilled drawings. He looked at each one, admiring the work he worked so hard to sketch. He felt as though he had a loving husband to tell everything to him. He was truly at serenity. He would be at complete ease, he was truly happy. Life was now pure bliss and many miles beyond what love was.

"Erumollien, these sketches are all perfect! Our babe will absolutely love them!" King Tristan said, smiling at his beloved.

King Tristan felt relaxed after his equally relaxing slumber. He was proud of his better half, feeling a strong connect to him. It was eagerness and love. He wanted this feelings to never fade or diminish from sight. He was cared for by the other King. He smiled, experiencing pure happiness and cared for by his beloved King. He was happy for the first time.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-29-2017, 05:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,307 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight