Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan smiled, sitting down beside his beloved husband. "Something drew me to this sketch."

King Tristan felt as if life was on his side, wanting to be awake and never sleep. He never wanted to miss anything that he and the other King did together. He was at peace, his desires were finally on track. He loved everything about his lover.

King Tristan smiled, gazing into his other half's eyes. "Our firstborn will be strong just like you, Erumollien."

King Tristan was very curious as to what the other King's House crest truly meant. He stayed where he was, feeling as if he could be with him forever, even after many years would pass. That is true love. He eagerly felt the movements of their unborn, finding himself smiling happily as the babe was kicking as if excited. He felt closer to his husband with each touch.

With each rough kick like movements of the unborn babe he smiled, gasp or winced. He did not complain, he felt as if he was doing something right, the goal he had was to bring the babe into the world. Life was a part of birth and birth was life.

King Tristan was so happy to have gained the other King's love, cherishing it more than a pot of gold or a diamond.

"Of course. I desire to listen and learn about your House's crest." King Tristan said with a nod, curiousity on his mind.

King Tristan had matured, taking each word that his lover spoke seriously. He loved him with a passion, burning hotter than fire itself. He was eager to be in his lover's arms forever, never wanting him to let go. Love was like rope, never unwinding or breaking apart. It was strong and was able to climb to safety and that strong rope was his beloved husband.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-30-2017, 02:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,312 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight