Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Heart 
King Tristan waddled like a penguin for what seemed like a long time even though it was much more less than that. He tried to be strong but the babe within his belly refused to be gentle and understadable. He accepted that since the child was not aware. He was still loving to the prince inside of him, wanting the pains that he felt to cease for a while so he could slumber once. Hopefully. He looked up, relieved that his other half was now there for him. He felt a need to complain but still stayed brave and strong. He was tired but the child had other plans, trying to get into a good position to slumber.

"Our babe was a little restless so I decided to walk around for a while." King Tristan said softly, wanting his lover not to worry. He kept back a groan of painful agony, trying not to cause his beloved Erumollien to become more concerned.

King Tristan felt as of he was being weighed down by a heavier gravity. The such gravity was pregnancy. He was a strong young man but he did quite well when it came to carrying a child, he did not complain a bit. He was relieved when he felt his beloved helping him to stand back up. He was so thankful for a caring and strong lover. He felt much more blessed. He walked bavk to the bed, letting his lover help him as much as he felt that he would truly need. He was happy to be with child. Life was like a whole new world that King Tristan was in, feeling the child was strong and eager.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 08-11-2017, 06:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,392 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,271 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,468 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,425 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight