Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
(We can, and I will start us off.)

King Tristan nodded, soon yawning as he grew sleepy. He slumbered for a while, dreaming about many peaceful things. He smiled, staying as close as what was possible to his husband. He remained asleep and did not awake until the very next dawn. He yawned softly, stretching as he was ready to tackle another bright and early day. He was always blessed to be with his husband, never ever wanting to leave his side. He was eager to get the chance to hold their newborn child in his strong but gentle arms. That bright day, he was getting light work done when a violent kick sent him off guard, causing him to hunch over. A hand went to clutch his swollen stomach. He grew fearful, trying to get back to Erumollien and his shared room but was not sure if he could. He was frozen. He felt as though he was a block of frozen ice. He did what he was able to do, he called out to his beloved loud as he could. "Erumollien!"  He hoped his husband would respond to his shouts.

King Tristan was tired but did not ever give up because of pain. He was soon to give birth to a son. He was proud. The newborn would be a Prince and would learn all about the kingdom and so much more when growing up. He would.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 08-15-2017, 04:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,312 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight