Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan whimpered a few times more. He felt as if he was a punching bag, enduring the sensations of nausea and pain combined. He was truly delighted to be only be with his lover and him alone. He listened to his lover, relaxed that he was able to fully express himself. He was soon in suffering, trying to focus more on getting the babe out of his body safely, not wanting to hurt him in any way, shape or form. He breathed harder and harder with each kick and sharp motion of the soon to be born Prince. Life was to be created. Soon it was to be, crying out in a way that let many lives of the kingdom hear his outbursts. King Tristan cared only about his husband and their soon to be born son. Life was all about living and enjoying.

As time passed he grew tired, feeling a strong pressure approaching his sore opening. He was not entirely sure as to what was happening but stayed alert. He was tired but eager. He loved it that his husband was with him all the way and more.

King Tristan screamed, surprising even himself with how much discomfort he felt between his shaking upper legs. He reached out, gripping the covers of the bed, never giving up. He felt as though he could do anything with his husband beside him. He tried controling his breathing as to not cause the babe to suffer, controlling over it as long as he could.

"Erumollien? .. I think something is wrong." King Tristan said breathlessly and wearily, feeling the unborn babe struggling.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 08-16-2017, 02:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,387 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,349 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,267 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,464 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,412 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight