Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Erumollien smiled, "My aunt and father are twins, it had been common in my line for twins to be born once or twice in a row. My siblings and I are the only ones that had not yet had a set of twins born to our line." He rubbed Tristan's belly as he felt it tense in another contraction, he moved away fro a bit to look at his husband's progress and smiled in relief.

"The babe is starting to come." It was a sliver of skin he saw, and he knew that the birth will be more painful due to the back stretching the skin of Tristan's opening, but what matters was the fact that his husband was doing well and that their firstborn was to arrive p soon.

Figuring his husband may want some water, he went to the door and summoned a guard, asking for a pitcher of cold water, a glass, a basin and a towel and that the items must be brought to their quarters immediately.

Coming back to Tristan, he smiled and took his husband's hand, pressing a kiss to Tristan's fingers. Guiding his spouse's hand to Tristan's opening, he had Tristan feel the babe's back.

"That is our firstborn, and you are helping them come into the world." He murmured, leaning towards Tristan's belly to place a gentle kiss on it. He smiled, "You are doing wonderfully."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes - 08-16-2017, 05:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,446 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,313 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight