Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Erumollien chuckled and nodded, leaning close to Tristan to press his lips against his husband's. "And I am blessed to have you bear my children and for you to have had endless patience with me." He whispered.

A hand remained at Tristan's opening, feeling the babe's back stretch Tristan's skin even more as it was pushed further out. Hoping to somehow ease his husband's pain and to help Tristan through the burning sensation of the child stretching his husband's skin, the Elvenking began massaging the skin of Tristan's opening as he held Tristan up in a semi seated position, whispering words of encouragement to his husband despite knowing that the pain would just worsen as time went on.

There was a knock and a servant entered with the pitcher of cool water and a basin, glass and towel. They only cast one look at the labouring consort before nodding and dampening the towel before handing it over to Erumollien who pressed it against his husband's clammy skin.

"Would you like a drink?" Erumollien asked, concernedly eyeing his husband as yet another harsh contraction took hold of Tristan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes - 08-17-2017, 06:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,381 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,349 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,266 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,460 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,401 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight