Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan felt a very strong urge to bear down. He was now beyond tired but did not dare to give up or give in. He felt as if his body was guiding him through the hard trial known as child birth. He wanted to get the two unborn twins from his aching, laboring body. After a few more hours passed the presence of another day had bathed the vast lands in bright, blinding sunlight. So far it was two and a half days that the young man had been laboring with just the first twin, he now knew that ther first twin was to be born sideways. It was going to take a long time. He was proud being with his beloved husband, truly he did and so much more. He sighed happily, taking easy on conserving every single ounce of his strength. He may have been tired but he was remaining hopeful and proud. He wanted to hold the two babe's in his arms or atleast one of them. Sometimes life was rough but he would do a saying that his father said to him. It was to "roll with the punches". He would birth the children, doing it with his husband by his side. He gripped the covers of the bed in his hands.

King Tristan sighed with relief as his face was being touched by the cold towel. He was happy. He felt as though each painful contraction led him to where to be. He did not rush the process. It would be dangerous for the twins if he did that. Dangerous indeed. Birth was not to be taken lightly. It was a process to bring new life into the world. So very beautiful.

When his sore opening was massaged by his lover's skilled fingers King Tristan felt relaxed, feeling in sync with his breathing as he was calm. He was happy that he had a chance to birth the soon to be born twins. He was truly happy.

"Yes, I would. Thank you, my love." King Tristan said softly with a smile. He was many miles past concerned as well, trying to be gentle as he could. His goal was to get the child to emerge safely. He spoke softly, wanting a nice cold glass of water. He needed it to boost his energy. It did not occur to him that he was thirsty but now he felt as if his mouth was drier than a desert. He tried hard to not cause harm to the children that he was slowly and patiently birthing. He was so very weary, knowing that it was not wise to give up. He was focused on his goal, that such goal was to safely get the children out as sofates he could. He did not want them to die. He was worried of that outcome but tried not to think of such a fate but he would not let it be that. The twins would be alive. It would be a hard process but was ready to bring them into the world. 

King Tristan cried out, beginning to pant beyond his control. He held his stomach in agony, trying not to move too much.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 08-17-2017, 01:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,392 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,271 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,468 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,425 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight