Closed Under the Sea
(Yes..you just want Nathan to be all embarrassed and blushed :p )

Nathan was about to retort back but it's all soon forgotten when Ian kissed him like that. They ate dinner while talking about their day, "Will you be home late tomorrow? I will have my first doctor appointment and I really don't want to go alone." He gave Ian his best puppy dog eyes, he knew Ian would go with him but he liked it alot when Ian spoiled him once in awhile.

He's so excited about the appointment, he would know exactly how many merbabies he and Ian would br expecting since having only one merbaby in one pregnancy was almost unheard of. He was also hoping one of their merbabies would be the carbon copy of Ian, he rubbed his belly absentmindedly.
(YEP aww you caught me ;))

"You shouldnt need to ask baby, I had already taken the afternoon off. Sorrry for not able to be therr in thr morning... therr's an impotant meeting that I.coulsbt miss... i am all yours after that though." Ian smiled. "I did make thr appointment with you, together, i.wouldnt forget for the world of it.... " ian wasnt going to miss this, and every other appointments as a matter of fact. He's eager to know all about his husband and baby... babies.

Ian cleared away the dishes and pulled his husabnd over to their living room and half convinced him to sit on his lap so he could comfortably hold Nate. "How many do you think we are having? As you know I only got a twin brother myself."
"I really really do hope there are only two babies at max, you know how big babies run in my family." He shuddered thinking about the upcoming birth, he's actually beyond terrified, what if he's not strong enough and the babies get stuck and they don't make it. He shook his head trying to not be pessimist.

The next day found them waiting patiently at the doctor's office, waiting to be called. Nathan looked around and saw some parents running after their little kids, he rested his head on his husband's shoulder and smiled fondly at them, "That would be us soon."

(Sorry i've been busy these past few days, will try to reply when i can)
Ian smiled as well. "Yep... I do hope our kids would be a little more, controllable than that." He smiled and wrapped his arm around his waist. "Hmm i am thinking how.comical it would be when you are running after kids with your belly started swelling again..." he muttered, creeping his hand onto Nathan's tiny belly. "Look at that guy over therr! That belly is absolutely huge."he said pointing at one side where one client just walked into the clinic, his hand glued to his back.

(Ya sure no problem, whenever you are free)
"God! That sounds really tiresome, since i'll be carrying all our children, it's only fair if you run after them." He playfully huffed. "Yeah, if I ever got that huge, I demand you carry me around everywhere." Nathan loved teasing Ian.

They soon got called and they walked into the doctor's office, Dr. Thompson was a handsome young guy with a dazing smile. "Good afternoon, gentleman. Please sit down. So which one of you is Nathan?", they talked abit about the basic, "Ok, Nathan. Please go lay down, we'll do a checkup."
"Hmm is that even a punishment? Then i am bound to keep fattening you up... I better start searching for recipes that would help the babies put on weight. I wouldnt mind carrying a whale around, if that's you." Ian smiled looking at his love.

Ian's mouth twisted a little when he saw the doctor. He couldnt admit he was getting jealous ovee their doctor. He swallowed up thr rising discomfort of having a pair of stranger hands rouching his husband, especially when the checkup had a certain level of intimacy. He kissed Nathan's hand and helped him climb on the bed, he himself sat down next to him, still clutching his husband's hand.
The doctor's hands wandered around his belly, sometimes probing and pushing some areas, the doctor would slowly caress his belly but he didn't think too much of it. The doctor was carefully looking at the monitor trying to locate the baby when his hand rested on one of his knees, Nathan tried to move his leg a little bit but the doctor didn't seem to get the signal that he didn't want him to touch him where it's not necessary but it was soon forgotten when the doctor have the announcement.

"Ah..there they are!! Can you see those little blobs here, here and here?" The doctor was pointing at 3 different blobs.

"A-are you saying i'm carrying 3 babies?"

"Yes you are, say hello to your babies, daddies" I couldn't contain my excitement as tears of joy streamed down my face and I squeezed Ian's hand.
Ian's hand had been following th3 doctor's closely. He felt like burning up from the inside, he could barely contain his annoyance and if his gaze were materialized, fhe dictor would be stabbed through by countless daggees now. He kept reminding himseld the doctor was just doing his job, but that caress just felt very borderlinely inappropriate. He squeezed his hands so tight tofether his knuckles popped. The hand on his husband's knee, even after his subtle twitch, could not get that odious hand off was almost the last straw. Had the doctor not announced the babies were loxated, he would have had punched him.

It took some time for Ian to adjust from his furious state to a normal one so that he could take in what's been said. He grinned like a fool and grabbed Nathan, conveniently pushed the doctor off by hugging his husband very tightly. "Oh my god 3 little kids! Oh Nathan you are indeed..... fertile." He smiled and teased, whispering to Nathan alone.
Nathan blushed furiously, he found Ian's comment was a little inapporpriate to be said in public, he really hoped Dr. Thompson didn't hear it. The doctor prescribed him with some vitamins, the doctor then sent them off with a squeeze on Nathan's shoulder, Ian didn't notice it, Nathan didn't know if that's normal for a doctor to do that to his patients and decided to not mention anything to Ian.

Later that night, they were lying down on the bed with Nathan resting his head on his husband's chest, "So, three kids, huh? Do you think we would be able to handle them?"

(Just realized that mermans don't have knees! Hahahaa)
(Oh ya! HAHA doesnt matter. Let's pretend they have. Btw will we have a home birth or....?)

It could be the doctor's inappropriate actions provoking him to say that, but anywy Ian did love seeing his husband blush. Though when they left the cljnic, he waa already contemplating on what he could do to prevent the doctor from doing such molesting.

He laid in bed comfirtably with Nathan, his fingers dancinf idly on his flat stomach and said lazily. "Well ya, of couese we could handle them.... otherwise how are we gonna handle more kids? This would be good pracrice and chance for us to strengthen our multi tasking skills." Ian chuckled and joked.
"You're right. I love you, Ian, so much." He lifted up his head and kissed him softly on the lips, the kiss was slow, it's just them trying to just get lost in each other. It still amazed Nathan how soft Ian's lips were, he licked Ian's bottom lip and was granted permission instantly. They used their tongues to explore each other's mouth and memorize how each other tasted.

Ian felt emotional at that moment, which could be caused by the pregnancy hormones but he couldn't believe how lucky he was that Ian decided to choose to be with him despite everything. He wanted to show Ian how grateful he was through the kiss and the touches.

(We'll decide when it's time)
(Right sure)

Ian could feel it through th3 kiss. His husband conveyed his devotion and love so clearly through the tangling of their mouths together, Ian thought he could really hear what Nathan was trying to say. He scooped his arms around Nathan and pressed equally much emotion into the kiss. He loved this brilliant soul who would do so much, take such good care of him, and accept all his flaws without a question. He felt immensely blessed as well with having such a life partner, and he was ever grateful for all that Nathan had to put up with for marrying him.

They were both panting slightly when they parted. Ian chuckled and ruffled Nathan's black hair. "I love you, so much. You got me wrapped around your little finger, you know."
"And soon, our babies will also have you wrapped around their little fingers because you're my big softy."

A few days later Nathan noticed that his boobs grew in size although it's not noticable yet and they ache almost constantly and it ached even more when Ian would play with them during their sexy times and boy did Ian play with them alot. Since he found out how sensitive his boobs got, he seemed to give much more attention and spend more time playing with it. The nipples and areolas was also darker in color, making him abit self-conscious.
Ian liked to think Nathan's breasts were changing.partly because of his adamant effort in playing with them. He did notice some slight changes, more from touch than look. He had played with them so much that he noticed they seemed heavier, and when he put even the slightest prrssure on them, with anything other than his tongue and sometimes dexterous fingers, Nathan would hiss. Sometimes even jerked with teary eyes looking at him acusingly. He especially liked how Nathan would cover his chest with his hands covering them.

Ian returned home wanting to surprise his husband from leaving work eaely, though what he saw when entering their bedroom was a pleasant surprise to himself. He waa seeing his husband standing very close to yhe mirror, poking and examining his own nipple. He cleared his throat and his husband resembled a deer caught in headlivht, frozen and entirely enable to respond.
Nathan was looking at himself in the mirror, like really looking. He would imagine how he's going to look like with big hanging belly ans boobs. He even pushed his boobs together creating a cleavage in between, he decided it's not the most beautiful sight. He released them while hissing in pain. He was so focused he didn't hear the front door opening and closing, thr next thing he heard was someone clearing their throat. He jumped in surprise, his heart was beating so hard until he realized it's Ian.

"B-b-babe! Hi!! W-what are you doing home so early?"

He blushed so hard his face was as red as a tomato, he quickly crossed his hands across his chest and turned his body around, covering them from his husband's view. He knew he's being silly because Ian had seen his boobs million of times before.
Ian especially liked how Nathan tried to create a cleavage for himself. The smirk on his face was permanent now. "Why, had i not been off early, I wouldn't have enjoyed such a nice show..... you wanting to make your boobs larger i see?" He said approaching Nathan slowly. His husband suddenly became a blushing virgin, so shy and uncomfortably fidgeted, trying desperately to cover himself.

Ian got close and surrounded Nathan, he tilted Nathan's face up and then gently pulled away his arms on his chest. "I do like your new sets of nipples a lot.... they are about to be nurturing new lives, make them even more attractive... " He murmured and fondled his left side, drawing light circle around the bud causing goosebumps and a light moan from nathan.
"You're not supposed to be here, you're bot supposed to see me doing that."

"I-i-ian..stop i-it." Sure he enjoyed the feeling of his boobs being fondled but it also hurt and he really didn't like how his boobs look right now, they're sagging a little bit. He moved away from Ian and cover his breasts again, Nathan started crying. 'Damn those pregnancy hormones' he thought. But in his defense, he was so embarrassed Ian caught him, he's frustrated with how his body looked, he's mad with himself for thinking like that, he's feeling alot of things at once so he broke down.
The tears of Nathan came as a surprise, but a part of him was expecting that. He had heard about prrgnancy hormones and wondered when that would start affecting Nate. He tried to wipe away his tears but they just kept on falling. "Dont cry baby.... uou dont and shoudnt even be embaraased... I like it a lot." When that failed, he kissed Nathan's cheeks, firstly at the falling tears, then slowly got down more to his lips, then his throat, ajd eventually, his lovely, swollen nipples.

"Babe, dont be sad over them. I love them a lot..... you arent satisfied with how they look now?" They had grown a bit in size, but it wasnt that prominent that other people wouldnt have noticed them sagging.
Nathan shook his head slowly, Ian could have said he liked them a thousand times but he still wouldn't believe him, his opinion was biased. But Nathan decided to just let it go for now and enjoying the feeling of his husband's mouth all over his body.

He put his arms around Ian's neck and gently pulled him down so they're lying on the bed with Ian on top of him. The sensation of his swollen sensitive nipples rubbing against Ian's got him moaning Ian's name loudly.
Ian smiled and was proud of himself for distracting Nathan enough to drag his mind off his body. His husband was lovely, and he truly thought so. He got an idea for tackling the problem, but he thought it could delay a little more.

He used all the techniques he knew that would drive Nathan crazy. He rubbed his chest against Nathan's and grabbed his bottom. His front was also nudging against Nathan's sensitive opening. It was soon that his husband mewled likr a kitten, begging for more of his attention.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,958 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A Single Drop, a Mighty Sea (Closed with Witchy) Salamander 14 1,669 09-17-2017, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Salamander
  C Under Da Sea (PreggySergal and KrocodileKrew) PreggySergal 39 5,812 08-19-2016, 03:44 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew