Closed Under the Sea
"W-whaaaaat.." Nathan was half awake half asleep when he felt himself being seated on the toilet bowl. He was now aware of his constant stomachache and Ian's hand inside of his opening. "What are you doing?" He's panting hard, fighting the urge to push, "Oww oww ow Ian, can I push it out?"

His flapped his fishtail and gripped the side of the toiletbowl to cope with the pain, "It feels so big and hard, it totally blocks my anus."
"Long and steady pushes. I had put some glycerol in you, it should make it slightly easier." If anyone asked Ian before this, he wouldn't believe he was doing this for his husband. It felt so intimate it was almost invasive, not to mention it wasn't entirely sanitary, but he couldn't bear to see his husband in so much disomfort. "Come on Nate, now push down." Ian held Nathan's upper torso in his arms, he spared a hand to rub Nathan's cute belly to promote bowel movement. "Push down against my hand. I could feel it, it's indeed large and big.... that could be the feeling when you give birth to our little ones." Ian teased kissing Nathan's sweaty face.
"Don't remind me." He whined, if pushing out a big turd felt like this, he couldn't imagine the pain he'd have to go through when it's time for him to give birth to THREE merbabies.

He held Ian's arms that were wrapped around his upper torso and beared down hard against Ian's hand just as he's instructed, "UUUURRRRGGGGHHHHH!!" He could feel his anus widening after a few hard pushes, the glycerol definitely help. After a few more hard pushes, a part of the turd had come out and dangled out of his anus. It's thick, hard and long.

(I cringed a few times writing this haha)
(I couldn't tell you how my perverted heart pumped a little faster reading your post xDD)

"Ok, take a deep breath, keep that there, and then push again. Use your muscles, right here." Ian instructed again, pressing his hand down onto Nathan's lower abdomen just below his children-filled womb. He peeked back and could see the tip of the solid waste coming out. It wasn't too pleasant a sight and just by looking at it felt painful. "If that's any consolation, our babies would be coming out from a different part... though i am quite sure the feeling would be even more intense." Ian smirked. He drizzled some more oil onto Nathan's anus but now his husband's on his own. The turd receded slightly as Nathan panted, resting his head on Ian's shoulder.
Nathan tried so hard to breathe slowly and kept pushing lightly to keep the turd in the position but much to his dismay, the thick turd slipped back in despite all his efforts. The oil that Ian drizzled around his anus helped the turd to come out a little bit more with each push but it also meant that his anus became slippery and made the turd slip back in easier.

He's been pushing for another 15 minutes and more of the turd had come out but by the feeling of it, the bigger and longer part was still inside waiting to be pushed out. He bent his fishtail towards his belly and wrapped his arms behind the tail and pushed with all his might. "NnnnngggGGGHHHHHH!! Uuuurrrghhh uuuurrGGHHHH!!" The turd was so thick it's a really tight fit around his hole.
By this time Ian was also almost slipping into the mindset that indeed he was helping Nathan give birth. He wiped away Nathan's sweat when they threaten to fall into his eyes, and encouraged him during a push, almost tempted to count to 10. Everytime he would exclaim and report his progress when his push was effective, and together they would sigh in defeat when it slipped back in.

The new position proved to be effective, even though it did press on his little belly, but this way was clearly easier for Nathan to push. In Ian's anxious gaze, the turd came out to the furthest point so far, but the coned shaped log was stopped at a wide point and in Nathan's groan, slipped out a tiny bit by bit. "Yes that's right Nate keep this coming, it's really coming out babe, come on, keep pushing!" He said to the flushed face of Nate, even helping to spread his anus pulling his buttocks apart.
The downside of being a merman in this situation was Nathan couldn't spread his legs wide just like humans would, he's stuck to just keep pushing it out without being able to "make more space" for the turd to come out. "I can't stop pushing, babe....." he slumped back against Ian after a particularly hard and long push. Every position felt awkward as he had a big, very solid mass wedged in between his anus.

"NnnngggaaaaAAAHHHHHH!!" He pushed again involuntarily, he changed his position so now he's hugging Ian's side and panted his pain away. He didn't want to push anymore and just waited for the turd to come out when it's time. They moved back to their bedroom and just floated around with the big turd still hanging out of his ass, neither in nor out.
(Gosh how could it get so hot.... i am really more of a pervert than I thought ;))

With the solid lodged tightly in Nathan, it almost wasn't possible for him to swim so Ian held his husband in bridal style and floated back to theri bedroom as carefully as he could. It almost felt like he was delivery a baby of a human, for it was excactly where a human baby would have emerged. His husband was so exhausted that Nathan could only laid his head tiredly on Ian's chest. "It's ok baby... maybe just give it time... I feel so sorry for you." He said and winced himself glancing down at the incredibly large log in his husband's anus. It looked so painful.

The turd was about 5 inches out of Nathan, and even when he hadn't been pushing, his face woudl scrunch up from time to time as his body told him to push. Ian kept on pressing small kisses on Nathan's face and laid him down sideways. It was awkward and difficult to find a position that nathan would feel a little more comfortable.
It's almost dawn and Nathan hadn't slept all night, the urge to push was no longer bearable so he decided to start pushing again. The problem was everytime he pushed so hard, a little squirt of pee would also come out of his front opening which meant that the power of his pushes was divided between the front and back openings. He again changed his position, he laid on top of Ian and guided Ian's soft dick to enter his front opening, he's going to use Ian's dick as a plug. It was finally in, more difficult than he though due to the flaccid state of his dick.

With the new prospect, he pushed with all his might "UUUURRRRRGGGHHH!! Come on..come on...." He buried his head in the crook of Ian's neck. With each push, the inner muscles of his front opening would squeeze Ian's big cock hard. He could feel Ian's dick getting harder and harder inside of him.

(Are we seriously getting excited over turd? Hahaha)
(Omg such an ingenious way of cockholding.... hmmmm so "delicious" xD)

Ian drifted off at some point, and when he was roused to consciousness again, it was because of how his cock got clenched tight repeatedly. At first he thougth he was dreaming, when Nathan's familiar weight was pressing on top of him, and with his more delicate hand he guided his cock into the incredibly warm and slippery opening. Even the feeling of his head on the crook of his neck was so familiar he seriously thought he had been dreaming. Eventually it was Nathan's pained scream and how he managed to get him hard that woke him up.

"w-what? Nate?" He said in his muffled voice deep with sleep." His cock was hardening and filling Nathan's opening more and more solidly, helping him in directing all his forces to behind. "Oh you are.... right, yea, keep pushing." Ian was still confused but then he sort of remembered what they had been doing right before sleep, and to be honest he couldn't complain when his cock got massaged like that.... Nathan's abdomen was also pressing against his, somehow that turd had made Nathan quite bloated, his belly slightly larger than before.
"Nnnnnnggghhhhh!!! It's so b-big and thick..!!!!" Nathan had been pushing and pushing and the turd just kept coming out. Sure, he was tired and the pain was unwelcomed but being penetrated both ways made it quite enjoyable, he secretly would like to prolong this for quite some times.

His belly had bloated out and hardened, it really looked like he's getting real contractions. He could feel Ian started to tremble beneath him and he knew that Ian's orgasm was approaching fast with how often his inner muscles would clench hard on Ian's dick. "Babe, please try not to cum in me, my belly had already been so bloated." He took Ian's hand and put it on the side of his rock hard belly, he'd love to see Ian try.
Nathan was struggling so much, he would bent his tail and mimicked the posture of.going to the toilet, his face scrunched up and so flushed its absolutely sexy to Ian. The visual impact served to.double the pleasure of Ian, whivh on top of Nathan's repeatedly clenching muscle, was driving Ian over the edge fast. He tried not to but.in the ebd he couldnt resist and was thrusting into Nathan with small grunts.

The log of turd had stopped moving when Ian thrusted up hard hearing what Nathan said. "You saying you want, or you dony want me to cum into your big, hard belly?" He smirked and rubbed his belly. With the strong thrust, Nathan gasped and came all over yhe botton of his belly, the orgasm also distracted Nathan from his effort of pushing. With how slippery everything was, the solid log quickly slipped back into Nathan.
"Baaaaabbbeeeeeeeeee!! Look what you did to me." He huffed in annoyance and frustration because the the turd slipped back in. His hand blindly opened the drawer on the bedside table and searched around for the one thing he needed to get his "revenge".

He momentarily lifted up his hips hence the dick slipped out of him completely and in one quick move, he slipped down the cockring down to the base of Ian's hard dick. He smirked inwardly seeing the look of surprise on Ian's face. "You've enjoyed seeing me struggle, now let's do this together." From his past experiences, he knew that Ian would be having a hard time reaching the orgasm with the tight cocking on.
Ian groaned and shook his head. "Ahh you are so naught.... well nevermind. I would fuck you till you couldnt take it anymore, it would be you to be the one begging me to cum and leave you alonr..." ian's green eyes turned into so deep a color it resembled the ocean in turmoil. He smirled and held Nathan's hips, then slammed back into the warm of.his harsly. That sudden thrust had Nathan whined out loud and his hody involuntarily tensed up so much, he almost broke the turd into half.

Ian chuckled darkly at how troubled Nathan was, panting with the ovrrwhelming pleasure. Brfore his husband could open his mouth.again, Ian was already slamming right back into him, thrusting into him.like he was a doll, who could only tremble with want under him.
Nathan was about to open his mouth and comment that the hard thrusts made the turd go back into his anus but his pleas fell on deaf ears. Ian's eyes were so dark and full of lust, he was possessed by his desire and there's nothing Nathan did or said that would break the trance he's in.

"B-babe....hmmmmmhh!! Please s-slow down." Nathan enjoyed being fucked as hard as this but he still had an urgent problem, he still hadn't managed to push out the turd and his stomach started to ache more and more now. He tried to push while being fucked "UUUURRRggghhhhhh!!"
When Nathan pushed, reflex had him clench tight on Ian, which made him growl as he became agitated. With Ian' grip on Nathan, it was also difficult for Nathan to curl up his tail and allow a slight bit more room to spread his anus. The resultt was Ian just growled and thrust deep and fast into Nathan. "You should know the price for playing with fire....now there's no way for you to escape." He smiled.

Ian continued with his relentless thrusts. The suppressed moans that sounded from Nathan, gasps alternating between pain and urgency to push were tbe best symphany. "Come on babe, push again, that feeling is sooo great." He said chasing the pleasure now. His libido was massively increased with the cockring in place.
"NNNNNGGGGGHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!" Nathan pushed with all his might when his stomach growled and contracted, trying to expel the thick turd out of his body.

"So bigg...so so biggg..hhhmmnnnnhhh!!" He was now talking about the turd AND Ian's dick that's slammed harshly in and out of him. He was out of energy and so helpless, so he did just clung tightly to Ian and pushed as hard as he could when his body told him to.

He's so miserable and part of it was caused by Ian so they might as well be miserable together. He sucked Ian's pulse point which was also known as his "weakness point", his plan was working as indicated by the louder moans coming out of Ian's mouth but he wouldn't be able to reach orgasm with the cockring gripping his dick oh so tightly.
(Hey sorry for th3 delay.... and indeed welcome back!)

Ian just assumed Nathan was whimpering about how big he was, and smiled while busy thrusting. He yelped though when Nathan sucked on his weak spot and he jolted with the pleasure coursing through him with the bite. He groaned in frustration whje that pleasure failed to materialize and his arousal could just throb and jerk against the ring, thickening impossibly more when it failed to ejaculate, and causes a vicious cycle as rhe ring bit tighter.

This agonizing feel had Ian monentarily returning to his senses, and he panted. His eyes were glazed as he looked at Nathan. "You are determined to drag me in this, arent you?" Ian reached between them and started rubbing Nathan's rounded belly, encouraging his bowel movement rubbing in big circle. It caused Nathan's abdoninal pain to intensify and pushed on the turd a little more effectively.
"I am because you have enjoyed seeing me in pain way too much..it really hurts I-ian and you did nothing to h-help and i'm so tired." The tears were already streaming down his cheeks without him realizing.

Finally Ian was coming back to his senses and only now did he realize that Nathan was in great pain. The belly rub helped stimulating the abdominal pain, forcing Nathan to push. "AAAAHHH!! I c-c-can't stop p-pushingggggggggg..NNGGGGhh!!"

Nathan's so desperate he used both of his hands to grab his butt cheeks and spread them widely. He then pushed and pushed until he's red in the face.

(Sorry for the long hiatus)
(Haha it's alright ;) you coming back is a nice surprise already)

"I am sorry babe...." ian kissed away Nathan's tears gently while still rubbing his small bump. He couldnt deny he was attracted and much aroused by Nathan's yells of pain, but he did nothing even though his cock jerked excitedly while still buried in Nathan. He had sweat rolling.down his face as well from the great test of going against his desire.

He held Nathan from in front, holding him while he was busy grabbing his own bottom. Finally, in a shrieking yell from Nathan, the turd came through to its widest point. It's hard and rough, almost as thick as a child's arm, stretched tight against Nathan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A Single Drop, a Mighty Sea (Closed with Witchy) Salamander 14 1,669 09-17-2017, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Salamander
  C Under Da Sea (PreggySergal and KrocodileKrew) PreggySergal 39 5,813 08-19-2016, 03:44 AM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew