Closed Different species, same affection. Lovesbeingpregnant and grey.
This is a RP for me and gray.
pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?
Heyo! I'll go ahead and make my bio for my character

Name: Ben
Species: Marble Fox
Name: Sam
Species: kitsune thylacine hybrid
pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?
boop

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Two Species [PAFP] Become One KittyCatSam24 0 655 10-01-2019, 02:41 AM
Last Post: KittyCatSam24
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,729 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Doctor's orders (w/LovesBeingPregnant) bhdire8 61 7,483 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: LovesBeingPregnant
  C The new wolf king (Grey) anibus3 61 8,035 12-23-2016, 12:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Shibas and cats (grey) anibus3 74 9,638 10-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Last Post: anibus3