My alien baby (open for one)
Kage without warning climaxed into Jace, filling his hole with his seed. Kage stopped for only a minute before he suddenly placed Jace onto his back, pinning Jace underneath his large belly before Kage entered Jace again.
Have had a little trouble breathing in this position but had never seen Kage so into having sex with him which aroused him quite a bit too, he tried to grab himself but couldn't quite reach around his belly
Kage grabbed Jace's dick almost instinctively as he jerked the young breeder off. Kage's cock felt bigger to Jace, thicker and longer as Kage fucked Jace's tight hole.
Jace moaned loudly clutching at the sheets shaking his head back and forth in pure ecstasy. He came all over his stomach moaning as he tightened around Kage.
Kage climaxed again into Jace, filling him up again and causing Jace's belly to grow from the amount of cum filling him. Kage lifted Jace's leg up over his shoulder, getting a new angle as he kept pumping into Jace.
Jace was starting to feel a bit raw from the constant moving in him and he grabbed onto Kage's arms "Babe, babe, you need lube or something, it's starting to hurt"
Kage slowed down, trying to control himself. "Need to keep doing it. Can't stop!" He said as he began to go faster, his body just following its primal urges.
Jace whimpered quietly feeling tears start to well at the corner of his eyes "Babe, Babe please, it hurts" he said trying to move his hips away awkwardly
Kage stopped for a moment before opening the bedside table. He grabbed some lube from the bedside table and pulled out of Jace. He used some lube before entering Jace again. "I love you Jace." He said as he kissed Jace's lips, knowing that it will be a long night for Jace.
Jace kissed him back lovingly wrapping his arms around his neck gently moaning quietly in pleasure, glad that it didn't hurt quite as much now
Kage went for hours, making love to Jace using different positions and everything. Each time he climaxed, he filled the young breeder with his seed, making Jace's belly bigger and tighter. After 18 hours, Kage stopped, holding Jace in his arms, spooning him as he slept peacefully.
Jace snores quietly, his anus aching from the insane amount of time Kage had been going in him for, he had fallen asleep throughout and Kage had kept going. Jace felt so bloated it almost made him ill but he was glad he had satisfied his partner in that way
When Jace woke up the next morning, Kage was gone from the bed. Kage then entered the bedroom, carrying a large tray of food. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast and juice were laid out on the tray as Kage brought it to the bed. "Morning Jace. I made you some breakfast."
Jace whimpered as he moved to sit up a bit, his belly so extended it was hard to do so. He reached out for the food hungrily, his stomach rumbling, quite a funny sight when it was so big "So hungry, feed me" he said pouting dramatically
Kage placed the tray in front of Jace. He then started to feed Jace.
Have giggled softly and happily ate what his boyfriend was feeding him humming softly as he did
Kage continued to feed Jace until there was nothing left. Kage then picked Jace up, carrying him bridal style to the bathroom. "Why don't we take a bath together?" He said.
Jace cuddled happily into him "That sounds wonderful, you'll have to bathe most of me though because I can no longer reach some places" he said blushing a little
Kage smiled as he took Jace to the bath. He placed Jace in the hot water before entering the bath himself. Kage sat behind Jace, wrapping his arms around Jace.
Jace hummed happily at the warmth laying his hea back against Kage's shoulder

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,255 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,121 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,626 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,265 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,401 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,300 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,669 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06