My alien baby (open for one)
Kage smiled as he kissed Jace's neck. "Thank you." He whispered sensually.
Jace hummed happily "For what?" He asked softly
"For last night. Apex sex drives tend to build up and when it's not released for a while, we kinda lose focus. I hope I didn't cause too much damage or kill any sex drive left in you." Kage said as he rubbed Jace's belly, reaching out and finding his bellybutton to touch and feel.
Jace shook his head and laced his fingers with Kage's "I'm fine, a little sore but it's nothing I can't handle" he said grinning up at Kage. The babies kicked at his skin and he rubbed his stomach trying to settle them down.
Kage rubbed the spots where the babies kicked, giving Jace a loving hug as he did.
Jace closed his eyes sighing and relaxing in his boyfriends arms "No offense...but I can't wait til these babies are out of me, I'm so big and heavy and I feel so lazy" he laughed softly "I just wanna go for a run or do anything"
Kage smiled before giving Jace a kiss. "You'll be able to do that and more my love. Just a few more months." He said as he gave Jace's massive belly a rub.

(Skip to a week before Jace's birth?$
Have bit his lip humming happily, he closed his eyes

(Sounds good to me)
Sorry, did you want me to start?
(Sure.)
Jace whimpered quietly, he could barely move anymore and not just because of the weight of the six babies but also because if they even moved position a little they would push against his vital organs and the amount of pain he would be in was phenomenal. He couldn't sleep and had stopped eating really, barely ablaze to even eat something a Sunday simple as plain toast without something happening. He was quite exhausted, unable to sleep due to it and he had started to get Braxton hicks consistently, almost if he was in labour when he wasn't.
Kage rubbed Jace's swollen belly to try to ease the pain of his cramped womb. "You're almost there my love. Just a few more days and it'll be all over." He said calmly as he kissed Jace.
Jace couldn't help the couple of tears that fell down his cheek as he kissed Kage back softly "Can't you just do a c-section, or induce me, or give me something to help. It's just so much pain, I move and they push on my kidneys and bladder and I pee blood, or I move and they hit my lungs and I can't breathe, my legs are so swollen and sore cause I haven't been out of the bed in a few weeks now" he cried brokenly rubbing his face like a child.
Kage frowned as he quickly got out of bed. He went to another room and grabbed a strange belt. He came back and started to wrap it around Jace's belly. "That should do it. Now for the settings." He said before pressing a few buttons before Jace's belly suddenly felt lighter, lifting Jace's belly up a bit until it alleviated the pressure on Jace's organs.
Jce gasped and moaned loudly at the sudden release of pressure. "Baby, oh my god, I love you" he groaned out. He sighed happily and closed his eyes yawning, the sudden loss of weight so relaxing that he almost fell asleep straight away
Kage smiled. "Your welcome. Just be glad I got a maternity belt for you from my planet. Now, why don't we get you something to eat?" He said as he gave Jace's belly a good rub.
Jace hummed happily and nodded "Food sounds good" he said happily and moved to sit up a little rubbing his back a little.
Kage smiled as he helped Jace to the kitchen. "You look so cute with that big belly."
Jace shook his head blushing "Don't be ridiculous...I look insane...I'm a pregnant male...with sextuplets" he said shaking his head sighing
"To me you are the cutest pregnant man I've ever seen." Kage said as he hugged Jace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,255 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,121 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,624 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,265 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,396 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,300 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,669 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06