My alien baby (open for one)
Jace snores softly as he was carried and moved, stirring slightly as he was laid on a bed or cot before falling back to sleep. The machine beeped and a laser quickly swept down his body. The system beeped again bringing up a 3-D model of Jace that Kage could zoom in and out with his hands to see the most detailed things.
Kage plugged in the scanner to the computer, using both the scans to get a better picture. The same image he saw the other night was displayed again in more detail. Jace was pregnant. He could see a fetus growing in Jace's womb. But Kage was still trying to figure out how. Apex have similar biology to humans, but Jace's womb was new and now a part of Jace like he always had one. He pressed a few buttons on the computer, sending the information to Apex command to see what his next orders should be. "I can't believe it though. I'm going to be a father." He said to himself.
Jace started to stir a bit and rubbed at his eyes as he looked around "Where...where am I?" He mumbled confused. He saw Kage "Babe...what's going on? Where are we? Am I still dreaming?"
Kage looked to Jace, surprised as he thought the drug would keep him asleep for longer. "Damn it." He cursed to himself. "It's okay Jace. You are fine." He said calmly.
Jace looked at Kate confused "What are you talking about? Where are we?" He said sitting up and rubbing his neck looking around the weird space aircraft thing. "What's going on? What's all this machinery and this place?"
Kage sighed as he knew he was busted. He had tell the truth sooner or later. "This is my ship. I've been researching your body ever since you started to get sick." He explained.
Jace froze a little "What do you mean this is your ship? And examining my body...? What the hell is happening right now?" He said a little terrified wrapping his arms around himself a little, feeling his heart rate pick up a bit
"Calm down Jace, I was just seeing if you are alright." Kage said calmly. "You see, I'm what you call an alien, an Apex to be precise. I was sent to Earth by my planet to study humans, more specifically human relationships." He explained as he sat down next to Jace.
Jace started to freak out completely "I must still be dreaming, you're not an alien, you're human, why is my brain making such a weird dream" he said standing up and started to pave quickly, his heart rate quickly rising as his breathing became more panicked
"Jace wait! You need to calm down." Kage exclaimed as he went Jace's side. He wrapped his arms around Jace, his hands on Jace's belly. "Please. Take a few deep breaths and let me explain." He asked.
Jace closed his eyes shaking a little and took a couple of deep breaths. He pulled himself out of Kage's arms gently and turned to him "Okay...explain then" he said scared as he wrapped his arms around himself.
Kage nodded. "I came to this world to understand and study relationships between humans. I met you and thought that since I look human, I could pose as one and simply study how a relationship would work. But I fell in love with you and I only wanted to be with you. I still did my job but I was intent on staying here with you." He explained as he looked deep into Jace's eyes.
Jace looked down biting his lip a little "So...you're an alien, fitting that only an alien would want to date me" he laughed sadly and rubbed his neck gently "So, do I even love the real you? Or have you just been telling me things I want to hear all this time? Has everything been a lie...?" He asked feeling his emotions come to the surface as tears pricked at the corners of his eyes
"I didn't lie to you. I told you I was a researcher and was in the military. I never meant a human military. It pained me to keep everything a secret. But I knew this day would come. Especially now with our predicament." He said as he came closer to Jace.
Jace looked at him confused "What are you talking about...? Our predicament?" He said confused but took a step back still very wary now that he knew the truth.
"Well, it would seem our love making has created something in you. I can't explain explain how, but for some reason it happened." Kage said. "Jace. You're pregnant."
Jace snorted and laughed a little "You clearly haven't been taking any notes on that aspect of the human race. I don't have the parts necessary to hold a baby inside me or the parts for the baby to vacate the premises" he said shaking his head. He was still fairly convinced that this was a dream, the most realistic dream he'd ever had, but still just a dream
Kage stayed silent for a moment before pulling up the hologram from before. The hologram showed Jace's body and his organs, including his newly developed womb. "Whether you believe it or not, it's there. And you are pregnant."
Jace looked at the hologram confused "That's me..." he said confusion evident in his voice as he stared at the new spot in his body. He touched his stomach lightly "That's insane...I can't be...." he suddenly felt very light headed and tried to grab anything to keep himself steady.
Kage went to Jace, helping him back to the bed. "It's okay Jace. You are going to be okay." He said calmly as he held Jace's hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,239 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,529 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,564 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,254 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,277 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,510 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,632 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06