My alien baby (open for one)
Jace moaned softly against his mouth as he tangled his fingers in Kage's hair and put a leg around Kage's waist happily. He slid his hands under Kage's shirt sliding it up and gently ran his fingers over his bare chest
Kage smiled as he broke off from their kiss. He took off his shirt slowly, exposing his muscles to Jace before he began to pull off Jace's pants, teasing him as he slid them off slowly.
Jace giggled lightly and lifted his waist to help him. He ran his fingers over Kage's defined shoulders lightly before pulling his own shirt off happily. He slid his hands down the front of Kage's pants teasingly rubbing him lightly as he kissed him softly "I love you" he murmured softly
Kage smiled. "I love you too." He said as he became fully erect. He pulled off his pants, causing his large cock to be free from its confinement. "You ready?" He said as he positioned himself against Jace's hole.
Jace smiled gently and nodded before kissing him gently holding himself tightly to Kage. He moaned as he felt Kage enter him, he always seemed to forget how huge Kage was but he felt so full when he was entered he would never complain about it.
Kage entered deep into Jace, reaching deep until it hit what would be Jace's womb. "I'll go a little slow, don't want to hurt you or our bundle of joy." He said as he began to thrust into Jace.
Jace moaned biting his lip and leaning his head back happily "Oh babe, so good" he mumbled happily and reached down to start pumping his own erection "I'm sure the baby can't quite feel you yet and you know I sometimes like it rough" he said happily
Kage nodded as he went faster, pumping deep into Jace. His hands moved to Jace's rear, massaging his plump rear.
Jace's eyes rolled back in his head a bit moaning loudly as he continued to pump himself with one hand, he used the other to pull Kage's face to him kissing him desperately. He was a little worried of their future but he knew he loved Gear and he knew Gear would do anything to keep him safe.
Kage returned the kiss with much vigour. Before long, Kage climaxed into Jace, filling him with his seed.
Jace cried out as he climaxed, his seed spraying all over their bodies. He panted a little looking up at Kage stroking his cheek lightly "I love you so much" he whispered and leant up kissing him softly. He pulled away almost feeling bloated after Kage's load in him. He grabbed his shirt and wiped their chests and stomachs clean gently
Kage smiled as he removed himself, grabbing some fresh clothes. He grabbed some space suits for the both of them. "Here. You'll look good in this." He offered as he gave Jace a very baggy, full body suit.
Jace laughed a little "Mmm, it seems so flattering" he laughed and slid it on bitinghis lip "Is this right?" He asked, unsure if he had put it on right, clearly never doing it before "What if I get sick while I have this on?" He asked biting his lip worriedly.
"It slips off easily with a press of a button." Kage said as he pressed a button on the suit, causing the baggy suit to tighten and become all most skin tight. "A little better?" He asked.
Jace laughed looking at the suit "Okay, now I see why you think I'll look good in this" he teased playfully and took a deep breath, his nerves starting to get the best of him. He was terrified of what the other Apex people and the master would do or want from him.
"We'll be fine. I promise." Kage said as he put on his suit. He got into the cockpit and started the ship, heading off into deep space.
Jace bit his lip and went and sat next to Kage nervously looking out the window and felt his mouth open as they shot into space. He couldn't help it, he loved the stars and astronomy and all that, Kage knew that as well. He smiled brightly as they shot past the moon.
Kage smiled as he noticed Jace's smile. His ship flew past the moon, traveled past Mars, dodge the Asteriod Belt, pass the stormy Jupiter before finally arriving at Saturn, where a massive ship floated in the rings. The ship looked less like a research vessel and more of a warship.
Jace looked so shocked and happy as they passed some amazing stuff. He looked at the other spaceship confused "Why does it look so...terrifying?" He asked biting his lip nervously and reached out taking Kage's hand nervously
"That's just Apex design. We are technically a warrior species." Kage explained as they flew towards a loading bay. They entered the loading bay before landing, their ship surrounded by Apex soldiers wielding large blades.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,530 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,569 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,254 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,364 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,277 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,511 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,635 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06