My alien baby (open for one)
Jace whimpered his grip on Kage tightening "In scared" he said nervously, his body shaking a little and he got up moving closer to Kage quickly
"Just stay close to me." Kage whispered as he took Jace into his arms. They exited their ship, following the guards before them.
Jace bit his lip looking at the guards a little terrified as he stood so close to Kage they were practically stuck together. His grip tightened as they were led towards some sort of throne room
As they entered the centre of the ship, Kage and Jace were greeted by the Master himself, sitting high on his throne. "Master. If I may be so bold, Jace is the perfect subject to study for our investigation." He said.
Master tilted his head "You are being very bold Kage." He stood and walked down grabbing Jace's chin gently and studied him for a moment "Lock him in cellar 224 til he births, make sure to collect all data and do all tests on him, I do not want a human giving us any of their diseases" he said crinkling his noise a little before waving his hand so the guards came forward grabbing Jace forecefully
Kage punched one the guards before taking a guard's sword, pointing it at the Master. "He's not going anywhere. Or are you afraid of one human?" He taunted.
Master rose his eyebrows "Lock them both away" he said waving his hand again, not responding to Kate at all as he sat back in his throne and took a drink of a blue liquid in his cup. The guards grabbed both of them and dragged them towards the cells

Jace looked at Kage panicked, he started to have a panic attack struggling against the grip of the men who were so much stronger than him, he wondered if Kage was as strong as these men and simply didn't use that strength on him.
"Don't touch him!" Kage yelled before he pulled the guards off himself before grabbing a sword, swinging at the guards holding Jace.
The master stood pulling out a small gun like object before shooting Kage with it, he immediately dropped to the ground. Have screamed out for Kage. The master waves the off and the guards took them to a cell locking them in together.
Kage was silent as the gun simply stunned him. He was dragged to the cells with Jace.
They threw both together in a cell and locked it with some mechanism that Earth hadn't even been close to imagining yet. Jace went to Kage's side quickly and pushed his hair gently out of his face "Kage..." he said softly whimpering quietly "Baby?" He said shaking a little from terror
Kage groaned as he got up, wracked with pain before he realized where they were. "Jace! Are you okay? Did they hurt?!" He asked worryingly as he looked over Jace for any injury.
Jace hugged onto him tightly "Thank god you're okay" he said sighing happily and tucked his face into his neck biting his lip lightly "No, I'm fine, they didn't do anything to me" he said and pulled back kissing Kage's cheek softly
Kage sighed in relief. "Thank the gods. I have to get you out of here." He said as he slowly got up, stumbling as the shock did a number on him.
Jace bit his lip "Kage...I know they treated us really poorly but maybe this is the best place for me? I mean....if we go back to earth they are going to lock me away anyway for tests or something like that? Right?" He said rubbing his neck gently
"No one will lock you away. I'll make sure of it. I contacted an old friend when we were still on earth. He has the power over even the Master." Kage explained as he held Jace close.
Jace tucked his face into Kage's neck biting his lip a little "I love you" he said quietly holding onto Kage's shirt tightly.
"I love you too. We'll be alright. The Sovereign is a close friend of mine and he owes me one. He'll help us." Kage explained as he rubbed Jace's back.
Jace chewed on his lip a little and nodded looking at Kage worriedly "This is all so crazy, you're an alien, we're on an alien ship, almost captured, Im pregnant" I said shaking my head a little
"We'll be okay. I wanted to tell you for a long time. I just didn't know how." Kage explained as he rubbed Jace's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,258 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,535 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,123 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,648 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,268 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,402 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,314 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,517 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,676 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06