My alien baby (open for one)
Jace hummed happily as his belly was rubbed, he closed his eyes falling to sleep due to how calm he currently felt, shocking due to the fact he had only just been told how many he was carrying.
Hey :)
Kage got into bed with Jace and went to sleep with Jace in his arms. When he woke up, Kage felt an incredible heat take him. He looked to Jace with hungry eyes, tempting him to take Jace now. Before he could do anything irrational, Kage rushed to the bathroom and locked himself inside.
Jace stirred and looked over at the bathroom confused at how fast Kage had left cuddling him "Baby? What's wrong?" He asked rubbing at his tired eyes slowly. He sat up awkwardly with the big belly. The belly forbade him from getting up so he could only call out to Kage asking what was wrong.
"It's nothing Jace. I'm just going to be in here for a few days." Kage stated very calmly.
Jace frowned deeply "What do you mean you're going to be in there for a few days???" He asked and bit his lip "Did I do something to upset you? I don't understand" he said, trying to disguise the sadness in his voice as he fiddled with his fingers
"It's not you, it's me. Every few years, an Apex goes through a heat. If an Apex has been sexually active than they don't have to worry. Guess we just haven't been doing it much, huh." Kage joked. "It's best I stay in here so I don't force you." He warned.
Jace bit his lip "I mean....if you want to, we can...I mean, it's not like I could get more pregnant" he laughed softly "Baby, come out, you can have me, you're not forcing it I promise" he said. He turned himself over so he was on his hands and knees, with his bum pointing in the dorection of the bathroom door "Come out baby" he said softly
"I appreciate it, but Apex heats last for several hours to days. Apex have more stamina than humans and you will get tired before the end of the day. But if you truly want to help me, you'll need a few things." Kage explained.
Have bit his lip "Babe, I can barely move with our babies inside me, I might need you to do whatever it is is needed..." he said. "I think it may take me days to do the simplest thing" he laughed softly "I'll be okay, come on out"
"All you need is to get food and water. You'll be very tired if you do this, but I can't let you get hungry or dehydrated." Kage said as he tried to hold himself back from Jace.
Jace but his lip "Baby, honestly, I don't think I can move that far, can't you do it quickly? I'm sure you can resist me for the two seconds you're running across the room? Baby, I can't move properly with the baby, pleaseeee"
"I'm sorry, Jace. The moment I open the door, I'll pounce on you. You have to do it. Just wiggle yourself off the bed and get your legs on the floor. You should be able to get yourself up." Kage instructed.
Jace groaned a little as he wiggles himself slowly off the bed and tried to maintain his balance "You're lucky I love you" he said softly and with a hand under his stomach, as far as he could reach he waddled towards the kitchen grabbing some water and some snacks before heading back to the room, almost out of breath
"Everything ready?" Kage asked as he waited for Jace's answer.
Jace climbed back onto the bed on his hands and knees throwing everything on the bed in front of him. He panted a little, trying to get his breath back "Yeah, I think so" he said softly rolling his hips lightly as he waited
"Alright. Here I come." Kage said as he began to unlock the door. Within a second, Kage entered the room, rushing towards Jace. Kage ripped Jace's clothes off, shoving his already erect dick into Jace's entrance.
Jace cried out in pain and pleasure, his hole not ready at all for the intrusion. He dug his fingers into the sheet trying to hold himself steady as he was slammed into.
Kage gave Jace no quarter as he pumped into him. He gave Jace's rear a few slaps as he rubbed Jace's belly.
Jace moaned loudly, the pain slowly fading and the pleasure increasing "Yes baby" he said happily as his sensitive stomach was rubbed, he rolled his hips back into Kage's as he was thrust into

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,255 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,534 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,121 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,631 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,265 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,401 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,303 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,669 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06