Closed A gift from the gods(dusty779)
Cyprus breathed deeply then gave one last push as the childs shoulder slid free with more birth fuilds. The gentle rub to his leg Givin him the strenth to keep pushin. He felt the childs body slip from his with a large pool of birth fluids and minor tracez od blood. He panted lightly glad it waz over. He was stick sweaty and irritated. His grip on the bed released as he relaxed his muscles unlocking and breathing slowing. He was actualy quite full of energy even after the birth. He was suprised by that fact. He heard the crying and his heart leaped a bit.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
"A healthy boy!" Narus says with a smile cleaning and then wrapping then child in a blanket "Then again i would be surprised is ra had anything But a boy" he chuckles and hands the child over carefully before he starts cleaning up Cyprus.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Cyprus sighs and plaves the child close. He winces as he mives his leg pain shooting up his spine. He knew this would take a bit longer to heal. He hoped that by all means there would be a longer btesk between children now. Thought that waa just wishful tjinking he knew in a month or less hed be pregnant again. He simply cllosed his eyes and dozed off exhusted from the efforts and the stress of delivery.

Smiling he made sure the child was secure before returning to cleaning him up. word came a few mknutes later through their guardian who cyprus would be carrying for next, but the gods wished to give him atleast a months break before starting the process up again.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Cyan wasl informed the next one was for issis she was an thankfuly understanding godess. He smiked and gently stroked the chikds cheeks. He pressd it to his chest and let the child rest to the sound of hus beating heart. "i sqear if i get hands ra hell be sorry. But i must admit hes pretty cute." he smirked and simply let the other do what he needed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The gods bearer (w/ leafies) bhdire8 68 7,277 09-29-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 16 2,656 03-31-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  C Harpy's gift (with Wolfmpreglover596) Hyenadog 10 1,978 05-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots) tjopj44 142 43,534 02-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 22,061 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,456 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Battle of the Gods (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,177 05-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fruit of the Gods (open) huntressx 15 5,287 12-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ILOVECATS
  War's Gift (closed with Gent) Areous 3 1,622 05-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Areous