Closed A gift from the gods(dusty779)
Cyprus snaped from his trance. But melted into the kiss leaning into it. His face flushed. His eyes closed and he opened his mouth. His hands were placed on narus chest.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
giving a soft murr he took the invitation and opened his own kouth, tongue pushing forward to invade the others mouth and he shifted to pull the pregnant male close, pressing him against his furry torso
Available for conversation, pm me.
Cyprus felt a strange feeling in his chest. As his own younger pushed forward to explore the warmth of Narus mouth. Having been pulled closer he ran his hands up to narus neck and wraped both arms behind it. Just as things were getting started a knock on the chamber door interrupted them. Cyprus pulled back slowly as one of the servants steped in to announce evening meal was ready. He took a moment to compose him self.

Narus smiled and thanked the servent allowing him to leave then turned back to Cyprus "Something makes the think you would like to do tyat again" he says tail wagging lightly behind him "that and more... and i wouldnt object to a one moment of it, Come, lets go join the others, we were promised a slow roasted mutton today." he smiles and helps him stand up "Leave your leftovers, they shall be here for a snack should you get hungry later.. and as you are feeding this one too, you probably will be" he gave his belly another rub.
"Thanks. And yes I think I might have found my place amongst all chaos. Id very much like to stay by your side if you'd permit id like to try that again." He was blushing deep crimson. The rub making the blush spread. Mabey after dinner they could try again. As the arrived the smell of meat and cooked bread was tantalising. Narus pulled out his seat and took the one beside him. He smiled as he was served a heaping plate of smoked mutton rosted potatoes bread with flavored oil. He ate cearfuly trying to stay clean as being dirty bothered him.

Narus gave a soft prayer of thanks for the meal before anyone ate, and was quite pleased that cyprus was enjoying it. as the meal drew to a close the acolytes took helpings of the leftovrrs with them and headed out to the streets. "just part of the service" The canine explained "we offer what we can to the needy"
"You truly are a kind hearted person. I can't understand why people would fear you if they only got to know you they're see what I see......." He stoped blushing. He hadn't meant it to sound so corny or personal. As he gently stood up from the table he was shocked by Narus out of no where leaning down and kissing his forehead.

the canine smiled "People fear what they do not understand... case in point" he reached out and rubbed at the tight dome of a belly "come, we need to say our evening prayers and then sleep... something i think we both are looking forward to"
(Time skip a month or so its up to you) He smiled and followed him. When prayer was finished they headed off to the bed chamber from earlier. As they arrived Cyprus said somthing that would change how Mary's sae im entirely. "Narus I thankful for your help. You are an amaxing person. You have an even more amazing heart. Im couldnt be happier that I met you. Your a wonder person albit all bit on the furry side but that's just makes you more huggable and cute." He smiled at him the crimson going across his cheeks and redenning his ears. He lowered his head so his face was hidden behind hair.

he chuckles softly and smiles "I cant help the fluffiness, however i am glad i meet your approval." he gives a murr and walks with him back towards the bedroom "I would love to ve here for you and your future child. will admit i find myself envious, i would love to carry the young of my god"
"To be honest I don't think its my goddesses child. I ccan almost feel a different aura from the child. It carry strong arua one yours." He sat on the edge of the bed. He rubbed his belly in small circles.

he smiles and rubs his belly softly "Mmm i can sense that too... maybe Lord Anubis has decided to actually have children of his own" he says "maybe we were just destined to meet and be together... anyway, you need your rest, sleep, i shall wake you come morning"

(Time skip.. how many months?)
( say a month and a half) "will you rub my belly till i fall asleep. Please it feels so since." He layed back and curled up on his side. He tryed to stay awake but the trials of the day wore him out. He fell asleep almost instantly.

"too damned adorable for your own good" Narus says cuddling up to him one hand rubbing his belly "like i could ever say no to a request like that... my you have gotten so big so fast... must be due to pop soo, shall need to put some guardian statues up. it may not be Lady Taweret's child... but she is the goddess of pregnancy and childbirth."
He awoke the next morning there had been statues put up of his goddess. Narus was nowhere to be found and he was a bit worried. The last few weeks had been wonderful. He was pampered and spoiled beyond his wildest dreams. He was happy to be at the temple. He had his own private getaway chambers. His hair now fell to his butt and was adirned with bright beads and headed to the side. He remebered Narus was at a priest meeting with the other priest from the region. He wouldn't be back till sun down. He was due for another month and a half. He was worried at all when his back started to ache he just sat in his chair in his private room enjoying the quite.

Narus hadnt even been at the meeting long and he was already sick of it. petty bickering went back and forth and finger pointing in his direction. Most of the arguing was over Cyprus belonging in another Tenple and not with him in his 'temple of death' as they kept calling it. out of all the priests present, he was the only god touched amongst the lot, something the others resented.
"Cyprus will stay where he feels most safe and comfortable" he finally spoke up silencing them all "If he should wish to remain here than he shall do so... in the mean time, i need two Acolytes from the temple of Taweret to come join us for when his eventual due date is"
most of the priests were pointing their fingers in his Direction. they weren't backing down and they weren't going to send any Aycotes. the ones from the Temple of childbirth and life we're not about to do anything towards him. they wanted him to be sent to their Temple and they weren't about to back down without a good reason. things were only ask collating the more they seem to talk. everything seem to turn against Narus instead of in his favor he needed to figure out quick.

meanwhile at the temple Cyrus woke up from his nap in excruciating pain. he hadn't thought about it untl not he assumed it was probably just a fake contraction. something that Narus told him he'd heard about but he wasn't really sure. He decided to wait it out. As the pain let up he figured it was over. He decided to go eat after wich he whent back to his private chambers to continue his nap. He woke to pain much worse than before so he headed to the castle messenger and asked him to write to Narus and tell him to be home quickly as he was in urgent need of him. He left it to be delivered and layed back down in his private cchambers. Where he and Narus had agreed the child wwould be born. The pain was increasing every hour. Cyprus was scared.
(had a busy day sorry)

Narus snarled and slammed his hands onto the table and stood up finally silencing the others "Need i remind you all who you are talking to?" he asked and growled louder the room starting to darken around them his eyes giving off a soft yellow glow "now before i break my vow not to take ANOTHER life, you must all remember a few rules. We cannot move him around just because he may elevate your temples standing in the kingdom. We also cannot move him against his will! he has requested to stay here! if you have a problem with that see them!" he pointed over his shoulder to hyrogliphics of each god etched on the wall. there were also two large black jackles slowly walking out of the wall.

"In the mean time..." he was cut off at this point by the messenger rushing in and passing him the note. he read it quickly then gave a huff "Early... they are too early.." he mumbled "I must go, an emergency with our current topic of discussion has arisen... make your arguments to the gods gentlemen and ladys, only THEY can dictate if he should move." he turned and rushed off, the two black canines, messengers for the gods, staying behind.
as the pain increase he gave up on laying down inside and start walking around his private Chambers. little did he know he was only aiding the process of what would come. in just a few hours to be a process of Agony and share horror well to him anyway. He didn't know a small trickle gold was running down his leg as he walked in a circle around his private bed. he tried not to think about how much his back hurt. the pain wrapping around stomach and golfing the entirety of his spine was unbearable. he was terrified he was alone and at this point he was near tears. he actually started crying without him even noticing it but at this point he really didn't care. the only thing that he really wanted was the one person in the world that wasn't here right now.

instead of the pain being a throbbing it was now constant unbearable aching. he had started to press one hand to his back in the other to his stomach in a hopes and efforts that maybe it would ease it up even just a little bit. It wwasnt working as it stood he was sick to his stomache. He wanted this to stop.

Narus burst into the room a minute or so later and quickly closed the doors "What are you doing up? quickly on the bed on the bed" he tells him and tries to aid him to that destination "you need to be laying down... how long have you been feeling this pain?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The gods bearer (w/ leafies) bhdire8 68 7,361 09-29-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 16 2,718 03-31-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  C Harpy's gift (with Wolfmpreglover596) Hyenadog 10 1,983 05-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots) tjopj44 142 44,058 02-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 22,208 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,476 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Battle of the Gods (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,193 05-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fruit of the Gods (open) huntressx 15 5,295 12-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ILOVECATS
  War's Gift (closed with Gent) Areous 3 1,623 05-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Areous