Closed A gift from the gods(dusty779)
As he was layed down the small trickle of gold fluid caught the llight. "Hours it hurts! It feels like my insides are being shredded! I'm so scared!" He was breathing hard and covered in ssticky sweat. It was evident he was in serious pain. "Naru. Sorry you had to come back early. I was just realy sceared." His golden eyes showed great pain tears streamed down his cheeks. His small frame seemed so much more fragile.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
"Shh shh save your strength" he tells him and the notices the fluids "it seems your water has broken, just try to relax ok? dont force it" he gently placed his hand on Cyprus's belly soothing some of the pain "there isnt much i can do... i have no training in this... and what pain relief i give will be subtle at best..."
Available for conversation, pm me.
"What you mean you weren't able to get the alycotes!?" This seemed bad as it stood he didn't have a clue what to do. He was happy that Narus was by his side. the stress of what was going on finally dawned on him and as it built up he decided to finally just start panicking. inside internally he started panicking to the point where he thought he might actually pass out. he stopped for a minute realize that he needed to calm down before something went seriously wrong. He decided that he'd leave his fate up to his goddess surely she wouldn't leave him alone and helpless. she had chosen him for a reason so surely she send help. "Do you know anyone at all with such knoledge? Im sure my goddess won't leave me all alone....." Just as he was about to say somthing else he griped Narus arm. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" The pain had spiked and more gold fluid erupted from his anus.

"Only the priestess is here, and she hasnt delt with birthing in years.. we are going to need to hope and prey that you can get through this... ill do what i can... just... stay calm, your body should know what to do... now lets get you stripped off" he strokes at his belly and starts to strip him. "breath and just try to relax ok?"
"Ill stay right here while you go fetch her. Promise ill remain calm just please go get her." He said laying back breathing deeply. One hand on his stomache rubbing in small circles. He tryed to focus on somthing but the pain. His instinct told him to spread his legs so he did just that. His hair cling to his neck and back where stray strands from the braid were coming down.

Narus sighed and nodded giving him a nuzzle and lick, a form of affection that Cyprus had gotten used to before he darted off quickly finding her. "Your coming with me, weather you want to or not" he tells her simply and starts dragging her back to his room "You are going to need to realise there are consequences to your actions. this is one of them" he tells her simply as he reenters the room "If he doesnt make it by the way, i doubtbthe gods will let you off easy" he warns her.
Cyprus was to busy trying not to pass out to cear out there bickering. He only wanted the pain to ease up. He felt like he couldn't breath. His thought were swirling and he was loading focus. He breathed out heavly as the pain became so intense he sat up vomited. He was trying to keep his head clear but the spinning of thoughts was just to prominent. His eyes were streaming with tears. He reached a hand out for Narus and waited for his company. He felt as thought his while body had been set on fire. His senses were overwhelmed with the searing pain.

Narus gripped his hand and gave a soft whine while she huffed and walked over to help quickly checking him over.
"I dont get why he is in so much pain" she says after a few minutes "The gods have provided everything for him to birth, this much pain its like he has lost a limb or two" she gives a sigh "I will try our best methods and lotions, but at this rate he will be lucky to survive" she sent a note to a servent who rushed off to get the things she needed "For now he just needs to breath and relax, he is stressing and tensing up too much to be of any good when the pushing needs to actually begin"
"You try being clam when it feels like your insides are being torn apart! Until youv stood where I stand dont judge me im not in the mood for huffy puffy bullshit! I'm normaly patient but you need to be nicer to Narus he a very kind person if you ever got the chance to know him so back off with the attitude!" After his out burst he felt a bit better he leaned into Narus chest. Breathing in slowly. He relaxed into his side. The pain was still very prominent but he kept his focus on Narus face.

Narus smiled at him softly and kept his gaze "Just breath, in and out ok?" he tells him "do whatever you need to to try to ease the pain, but attacking us isnt one of them ok?" he asks and then smirks "And neither is pulling out my fur"
"Started it by coming at you with additude." He said calmly releasing his grip in Narus fur. He rested his head in the crock of Narus arm. He was at his wits end with this woman and this pain. He tryed breathing slowly. But the pain was just so hard to ignore. His face showed fatigue his eyes showed hurt. Be was still crying but he was trying not to scream. He started biting his lip with out reluzing it. He ran one hand gown the braid pulling over his shoulder. He was trying a distraction tactic but wasn't working. With out relizing it he bit his lip hard enough to draw blood.

Narus smelled the blood before he saw it and, doing the only thing he could think of, kissed him. the act not only distracted him but healed the bite and soothed a huge amount of the pain. when he was given a scandalous look by the priestess he returned it with a look of "Shut up and work woman"
Cprus was suprised but also welcoming of this kiss the pain seemed to subside greatly. When Narus pulled away Cyprus almost whined. He relaxed almost instantly. " Whatch it there fuzzy we might get caught." He wispered lowly. He reached up and stroked his nose in thanks. He kept doing so until he had litetly put him self to sleep. I becameevident fitauge was setting in. But now that sleep was in play mabey things would be better.

Narus sighed and murred softly at the petting, once he was asleep he looked down to the priestess "Well? hows he going? now he is asleep do what you need to" he tells her and she gives a grumble but nods "Hes quite close, crowning already, it wont be long..."
Cyprus woke up a little while later. A look of pain his face. The pain had turned to a localized burning in his rear. He panicked for a second. Then calmed as the woman layed a hand on his thigh spreading his legs wider.That only made the burning worse. "It it burns!" He said tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"We know" Nerus told him and gently rubbed his hair "Stay calm, your almost done" he says and the priestess nodded "Just hold yourself togethrr for one more minute" she tells him "Youll feel a contradiction and you will need to bare down hard ok?"

(you can decide on what the bub looks like)
As the contraction spiked he took a deep breath and gripping Narus hand. He bore down hard. He felt the burnning intensify then a slight pop. The child had a human face but fuzzy ears like Narus. He gave another push "ahhhhhhhh!" The child's shoulders slid free along with the rest of it to reveal a fluffy tail. He clasped back into Narus chest Breathing hard.

"Good work good work, well done, rest we will take care of it" he says soothingly. the Priestess looks at the child and its tail then to Narus and then back again "you sure this isnt yours?" she asks suspiciously making the canine bristle and snarl "It is not mine, i dont have the power of impregnating males" he protests
Choruses eyes starts to glow oddly and a similar goddess voice speakes. "The child is as it shows be he meant to be anubisses baerer after all he shall birth the new god touched priests to come as they are needed." The glowing stoped and Cyrus falls fast asleep.

Narus blinks and gives a soft whine "I..Im being replaced?" he asks softly then sighs "Well.. if its what they decree its what shall be... kinda wish i had been the one to cary Anubis's pup tho" he gave another sigh then settled Cyprus into the bed and took the baby once it was cleaned up "Thankyou, you may go.." he tells the priestess and she does as told not arguing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The gods bearer (w/ leafies) bhdire8 68 7,361 09-29-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 16 2,718 03-31-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  C Harpy's gift (with Wolfmpreglover596) Hyenadog 10 1,983 05-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots) tjopj44 142 44,070 02-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 22,214 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,477 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Battle of the Gods (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,193 05-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fruit of the Gods (open) huntressx 15 5,295 12-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ILOVECATS
  War's Gift (closed with Gent) Areous 3 1,623 05-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Areous