Open A new dawn (Old The Carrier Rp redone)
Rainbow 
Earth has become a land laid to waste by war, in a last effort to save the human race the remaining population, which seemed to be made up of mostly males, were enhanced to be able to carry children and were moved underground to prevent further extinction of humanity. This small paradise below the earth's crust is called Visteal. But there is more to this place then meets the eye...Different creatures roam through the underground sanctuary as failed experiments that were meant strengthen the human race. Talons, humans with large bird like wings and nails like claws. Catonta, Catlike humans who slit eyes and clawed nails much like a talon but much duller, some may even have ears and tails with catlike abilities. Noctra, nocturnal humans with features like the creatures of the night. Auqious, humans that can survive underwater much like mermaids. Elvaya, one of the first human experiments resemble elves of fairy tales but with much darker intent,and many others all roam about seeking humans to mate with and carry there crossbred children..
*All races also stated below

Soo..

As for character forms just stick to the basic's 
Image/description
-Name
-Age(Over 18!!)
Race(Human? Or something more?)
*And a back story if you wish but it's not required, to be honest I'm to lazy do mine most times
Also please state whether your character is a carrier or a seeder

Races
1.Talon(Bird-like)
2.Cantonta(Cat-like)
3.Noctra(Nocternal-like)
4.Auqious(Aquatic-like)
5.Elvaya(Elf-like)
6.Tanker(Troll/Beast like)
7. (Suggest more?!)

Current members:
Ikki
-Lyze Rune/20/talon/Seeder/Carrier
-Shiro Usagiri/21/Human/Carrier
~Help me I'm human~
Lyze Rune/21/Carrier,Seeder
Male/Talon
-A Talon who looks like he was born from the shadows, Lyze is pale, almost a sickly tone, with a X like scar crisscrossing his back below his wings which are around five feet long on each side with pure black feathers so fine they look like smoke. He has the perfect build of muscle that any girl or boy back in the days when earth was rich with life would die for. Lyze has long black hair that partially covers his face and striking silver eyes and reaches straight to the middle of his back. Normally for clothing he'll wear a loose fitting dark grey t-shirt and black jeans with at least two belts looped around his waist one holstering a knife.

Shiro Usagiri/21/Carrier
Male/Human
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...eb49e7.jpg
~Help me I'm human~
Lyze Rune/Talon/Seeder,carrier 

The streets of 'Paradise' were dark and gloomy just like the mood of the talon as he walked the streets with heavy steps his wings pressed firmly under his back as not to raise alarm he wasn't human. A black jacket with the hood drawn over his long black hair shadowed his face hiding his split lip that left a trail of blood running down his chin and the knife cut above his right eye. His 'pack' had been vicious kicking him out this time. With a sigh the dark figure collapsed back against the stone wall of a abandoned paint building and looked up and the false sky, the image slowly starting to fade to some sort of sunset. It was starting to get cold but he didn't mind, it numbed his pain just a bit more.
Shiro Usagiri/Human/Carrier
His high pitched laugh echoed across the club as he talked to another customer drunk on his false compliments and seductive clothing.
" Oh honey I'm sure she won't mind ,it's only a little kiss." He teased drawing his fingers down the side of the older mans face straddling his lap wearing nothing more then a short pair of silver latex shorts that clung to his body perfectly. 
He felt another bill being slipped into the side of them by his thigh and smirked kissing the man with all the lust he could muster up for someone who repulsed him deeply,
"Such a good boy." He heard the man murmur against his lips making him shiver in disgust.
The comment alone gave him enough courage to pick pocket the fools wallet while he left him in a drunken daze half passed out in the strip clubs private rooms.
"Nother' day another dollar, or more in my case." Happy about his deed he made his way back to the changing room wanting to have more than just these tight shorts on.
~Help me I'm human~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,222 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  The royal carrier(closed) Littleittyboy 4 864 07-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Unfair Life of the Carrier (Open to Everyone) CeruleanSnowFlake 50 8,528 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,977 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Captured Carrier (closed with Dragonknight) Bottom_Breeder 3 1,603 04-06-2016, 07:11 PM
  The demon carrier (open to everyone) dolria1 47 12,075 09-29-2015, 11:55 PM
Last Post: JasonBrown
  The Demon Carrier (closed) DragonKnight 32 8,094 04-26-2015, 10:07 PM
Exclamation C Moved to new thread ( A new Dawn) Ikki 122 35,713 04-05-2015, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Alien Carrier (Closed) Pregboy80 24 6,553 03-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Pregboy80