Alien Carrier (Closed)
Name: Caleb
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Description: Medium build with shot hair that goes past ears on the sides.(Like Dante's from DMC Devil May Cry). Around 5'7'' with pale skin and very strong legs with weak upper body.
Name: Kage
Race: Ecian
Sex: Male
Description: medium long hair ( in the style of Raiden from MGRR), 6ft 9in, tan skin, muscular but not buff
Caleb walks late at night from his campus. He doesn't live that far from the city where he would need a car. Mostly because of his skills and experience with hiking. The sky is quiet and clear mid September and he can see the stars perfectly.
The sky was not as quiet as people would believe. A massive ship hovered over Caleb before taking him up.
What happened,he wonders as he wakes up. Dizzy and unaware of his surroundings. There is a sharp pain in the back of his head (take that as you will). "Hello?" he says groggily. "Anyone there?" A strange sensation fills his stomach with comfort and a nameless dread. "Where am I?!"
Kage smiled as he stood stark naked over Caleb, his massive member standing proud. "You are perfect." He said as he massaged Caleb's member.
"Wait! Perfect for what!?" He exclaims. "What's going on?"
"I need someone to carry my children. I want you." Kagoshima explained as his massive member started to get erect.
"Well I am confused about how this might work but I will let you 'probe me'." Caleb replies still slightly groggy.
Kage smiled as he entered Caleb, filling him to the brim with his member. He then started to pump in and put of Caleb, going faster as time went on.
Caleb instantly realized this isn't a dream, however this doesn't phase him as he begins to enjoy this. He feels his cock hardening with each pump into his tight hole.
Kage smiled as he reached deep inside Caleb, pumping with inhuman speed. "You want to carry thousands of our young don't you? To be pregnant forever." He said as he made love.
"Potentially, but how will I give birth?" he says between breaths. "I am a male."
"I already gave you a womb. A womb designed to carry hundreds if not thousands of children." Kage explained before he climaxed, filling him up till he had a small pot belly.
Caleb begins to feel a small warmth growing in him. He notices his belly expand slightly with every squirt of his partners cock.
Kage rubbed Caleb's cum bucket. "There. That should be enough for now. We'll see how you do in a few hours." He said as he removed himself and quickly plugged Caleb's hole up before removing his restraints and taking him to a lavish bedroom.
Caleb waited in a beautifully decorated velvet room. He wanted to sleep, he remained restless however. During the times passing he noticed his stomach triple in size. He looked 9 months pregnant with twins at this point. Al he could do is lay on the bed and rub his stomach while his cock remained rock hard pressed underneath it.
Kage smiled as he rubbed Caleb's belly. "Octoplets. You are perfect." He said as he rubbed his cock against Caleb's belly.
Caleb strokes Kage's cock around his in-y belly button.
Kage smiled as he moved behind Caleb, his member pressing against his rear. "So tell me, how big of a family do you want?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,195 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,982 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,267 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg