Wubble Simulation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYM8xNj5nYE
https://www.amazon.com/Wubble-Bubble-Bal...bble&psc=1

First time attempt here.
I'm using ^ above to do this.
My interest is more in the "Feel" as opposed to the look of the pregnancy and I figured to get the weight right you need something strong.
The super wubble shown above actually handles water pretty well and you can inflate it to pretty good dimensions (current belly is 48 inches around including me lol)
The reason I picked this is because its super durable and can seemingly handle water/liquid. I've filled this thing up with 20 lbs of water and its held stable for multiple hours.
I know punch balloons are popular but this seems like a much safer option.
The once problem is that the "valve" on this thing was never meant to hold back water so it can leak a little bit, but its a pretty solid surface so you can actually use tape (flex tape worked really well) and seal up the valve after you are finished. I'm going to attempt to wear this this for 4 days straight so I'll report in as to how it all holds.

After a few hours its really having its intended affect. My legs are tired and stairs are a super chore. This has definitely affected the way I walk as I have a "waddle" since the weight has shifted my balance.
I'm constantly shifting to find a comfortable position as the weight doesn't sit well anywhere.
Not sure how I'll be able to sleep with such a big belly lol
I would love to hear how this holds up. I didn’t realize it was a durable material when I’ve seen the commercials.
(08-10-2018, 05:46 PM)preg.birth Wrote: I would love to hear how this holds up. I didn’t realize it was a durable material when I’ve seen the commercials.

So far its been great.
I actually slept with it on last night (super hard to sleep with so much extra belly and weight).
Still no leaks.
This is interesting, I've never heard of this before, but it looks like it has amazing potential. Do keep us informed on how things go!
All of the reviews sound terrible, but I suppose the issue is "over-inflation" by end users. Would be interested to here more people's opinions and reviews. How large are you inflating it in diameter? How are you holding it in position?
Don't be famous, be infamous...

PS: My name is misleading, I'm not into much of the dark RP stuff...
Checkin back in since there is a bit of interest.
I've used it multiple times and actually had it filled and deflated probably 3 times in this time period. Still no sign of failure. One note is that I'm using the "Super Wubble" not the standard, I'm not sure what the difference is but it seems to be marked as stronger. Also, the prices seem to be higher on amazon then what I've seen in physical stores (walmart, target, etc.)

I've looked at the reviews and it does seem to have a high failure rate, but you have to look at the different reviews and usages most people sit on this thing, bounce on it, use it outside where there are plenty of sharp things.
I've had this thing strapped up against me filled with water and no issue (with the exception of the aforementioned valve.)

On the note of the diameter, I'm not totally sure the size of it alone. I know its definitely not inflated to the much touted "3 ft" but if you had a 3 ft ball of water it would be closer to 30 lbs as opposed to 20 lbs. I can't imagine any amount of shapewear or support is going to keep 30 lbs realistically attached to your body.

Standard practice for me has been to wrap it in a pillow case before actually getting started, it protects the ball and makes it easier to manage, but that seems standard faire.

All in all, seems to be pretty reliable.
Thanks for the update, if you ever have time for pictures that would be awesome.
Don't be famous, be infamous...

PS: My name is misleading, I'm not into much of the dark RP stuff...
I agree, I'd love to see pictures before I decide whether I will do this myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,562 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,549 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,943 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  Super Wubble ball joshlg_uk 1 1,806 06-27-2020, 11:47 AM
Last Post: preg.birth
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,141 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,948 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,184 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,741 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,502 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,664 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd