Closed A Special Bond (With SnowWolf)
Caleb answers “Well that’s the problem sometimes I had to maneuver my belly into the right position in the toilet.” “Sometimes I of course got it on my belly so that’s when I had to use a wash cloth to clean it off.”
'' damn, when you said being pregnant wasnt as easy as it look you werent kidding...alright avoid the mess.....dammit i can feel it down my leg..come one aim you stupid penis....grrr'' grumble Duke as he struggle to pee.
Caleb heard him struggling “Don’t worry I’m sure if you really do become a surrogate then your belly will be much smaller and a little easier on aiming in the toilet.” “Also if you did pee on yourself then you either got to clean yourself with a washcloth or go into that shower right next to you.”
'' yeah.....sorry you have to heard all of this but a warm bath sound wonderful right now'' Duke said before reaching to the tube and start the water running.

''hows the little one so far ?
Caleb answers “Kicking still guess he wants his presence to still be know even if his daddy is in another guy’s womb.” “Guess since I’m in you I’m actually kinda understanding how he’s feeling and that’s nice.”
'' hehe Mommy-ception, were litteraly russian dolls at this rate haha'' said Duke laughing. finally the hot water filled the bath rube and Duke slowly slip in '' alright, slowly..no crash this time please...''
Caleb felt the heat from the bath radiate around him “Oh man I always loved hot water just feels good for the skin.” Caleb asks curiously “So how long you plan on keeping me in here it’s gotta be before my due date in a month unless I can somehow give birth inside your body?”
''mmmmm...i dont know, i though atleast till tomorrow but..wait if you give birth inside me how does that work ? it exit you and i push both of you out ?.....and out where ???'' Ask Duke
Caleb tries to calm him down “Dude calm down it may work like that, but I don’t know if it does because no one has really ever done this before.” “Though if you want me to come out tomorrow I don’t know why it would matter unless you wanted me to do it.” “Though where we’ll come out what kind of question is that dude did you sleep through high school health class guys give birth out from their ass that’s why I came in through your ass.”
''im a mechanic Caleb, i was terrible at health class *sight*, your right i shouldnt flip out so much....im sharing a wonderful moment with my friend and child....but do you want me to birth both of you ?'' ask Duke calmly, seriously pondering the possibility of doing it.
Caleb asks “I don’t know man could you handle having me in here for a whole month.” “I mean I’m open to the idea, but are you?”
'' the work place will be having the heart attack of their life when we show up like that hehe....but...i-i think Id like to carrying you till we both reach term.....is -it ok ?''
Caleb answers “Sure I went on Paternity leave when I reached seven months so no problem for me.” He asks curiously “Though you may have to use that spellbook to make your clothes bigger so they can fit over your new belly does the book have a spell like that?”
''eehh good question......i cant reach the book from here, at worst case well have to order online so its no big deal.'' said Duke calmy, slowly rubbing his belly and the rest of his body with soap. '' aahhh much better now, we wont smell like pee anymore''
Caleb felt Duke rub the soap on his belly and liked the feeling and couldn’t control what he was doing for second and kicked leaving a bulge to appear from his foot on the surface of Duke’s belly.
'' OUF ! That a strong one, are you alright Caleb ? ''
Caleb noticed the OUF sound “Sorry guess I have that instinct now to kick sometimes.” “Another part of pregnancy you’ll have to go through for this month.”
''hehe your full of surprises arent ya ? well for a month i can live with eating for three and getting internally kick, next time im getting pregnant and your the one carrying us two haha'' said Dukewith a more cheerful tone.
Caleb asked curiously “Is that a promise?”
'' yup, so you can experience it too no way im keeping this fun to myself, i want to share it'' respond duke optimistically

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf) bhdire8 256 20,012 02-26-2018, 05:35 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  The Special Delivery (with Jrcash) Polarpearbear 13 2,578 11-06-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,972 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 22,218 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  special cases rp popop 6 2,398 01-30-2013, 05:43 AM
Last Post: popop