Closed A Special Bond (With SnowWolf)
Caleb smiled at the thought “Well then I can’t wait to do it for you.” “Are you almost done in the bath?”
''yeah we should be clean now..arh....oh boy'' mumble Duke and he slowly climb out of the bath tube, restricted by the weight of two person inside him. He began rubbing the towel over his massive girth slowly and tenderly.
Caleb asks him “Hey you okay out there?” “We should find the spellbook and make some of your clothes bigger.”
''good idea, i dont think the people at the mall have something our size'' said Duke, wrapping the towel around his waist and waddle back to the kitchen toward the book.
Caleb rubs Duke’s belly from the inside “Hey does this feel weird for you me rubbing your belly from inside of it?”
A wave of pleasure can be felt through Duke body, you can even hear your 'host' moan pleasantly as he rubs his belly, even making hand contact with your hand. ''not at all.....it feel erh...great actually''
Caleb smirks “Oh yeah I know those sounds I’ve made them myself.” “So me rubbing you from the inside makes you horny sounds interesting.”
''hehe...getting ideas in there ?'' ask Duke patting his tummy while flipping through the pages of the magic book to try to fix their clothing situation.
Caleb rubs from inside again “Yup I am.” “Though if you want to cum tell me stop because you just got out of the shower and don’t want you to go back in there already.”
Caleb interrogation stayed unanswered but you can feel a warm rubbing sensation spreading, it seems Duke doesnt mind all that much, in fact you feel like he sat down somewhere in the house and is getting more and more aroused ''dont worry, i cant take care of that on my end big guy''
Caleb shrugs “Okay then if you’re okay with it I’ll keep doing it.” He rubs the belly from the inside.
The wave of 'pleasant' feeling keeps building up and you feel Duke hand rubbing all over his massive girth more and more into rhythm ''mmmmm i dont know why they stop using magic but man there missing out mmhhhh''
Caleb enjoying the feeling to answers “I don’t know man, because this is awesome.”
*As Duke slowly pleasure build up,a liquid began leaking from Duke breast* ''wha--whaat ? im lactating !?!'' saide duke surprised by the surprising side effect of the magic.
Caleb nods “Yeah that tends of happen later in the pregnancy your nipples start producing milk, but they don’t grow into boobs.” “It feels better to relive the pressure from them so they aren’t sore.”
''o-ok'' said Duke nervously , he began rubbing his breast and suddenly it start squirting milk* '' holy molly theres a lot more than i though...maybe i should bottle some for you hehe '' said Duke giggling now fully embracing his artificial 'pregnancy'.
Caleb shakes his head “I may not drink it, but my kid probably would like.” Caleb felt relaxed “You know this feels pretty nice and I’m pretty sure I’m getting completely used to being in here.”
''until i have to birth you and your child atleast, by the way do you need anything in there ? ''
Caleb answers “Well now that you mention it me and the little one are feeling a little hungry.” “The specific food we’re craving is pickles and ketchup with ice cream on the side.”
''hhmm...he does sound good...maybe with bbq topping'' replied Duke, slowly waddle his way to the kitchen to prepare his and Caleb 'mommy' snack before heavily sitting on the couch and switch the tv on while eating the pickles with the ice cream.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf) bhdire8 256 20,010 02-26-2018, 05:35 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  The Special Delivery (with Jrcash) Polarpearbear 13 2,578 11-06-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,969 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 22,208 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  special cases rp popop 6 2,398 01-30-2013, 05:43 AM
Last Post: popop