A couple of questions about silicone bellies
Hi all, apologies if this is in the wrong section.

My partner and I are looking to buy a fake belly but before dropping the money I have a couple of questions. Unfortunately being a bit of a niche product, I'm having a hard time finding any decent reviews.

Firstly, size. My partner is 1.75m and a fairly average build, and we're looking for a pretty huge belly - think overdue with twins kind of thing. A lot of the reviews for silicone bellies suggest they're a lot smaller than people were expecting, and a lot of the pictures seem to confirm that. This (https://bit.ly/2P8EXh2) belly is about the largest I've found, and it certainly seems pretty heavy at 6kg, but I'm worried it won't actually look that huge. Unfortunately most of the pictures posted are really unhelpful - a lot of them are clearly photos of a different size, and the angles make it difficult to judge just how big the belly looks.

Does anyone have any experience with a silicone belly of a specific size that can tell me how large it looks on them? I've read a few reviews of people with 4kg bellies that were disappointed by the size, but nobody ever mentions their height or build!

My second question is how squishy is the silicone? The plan was to wear the belly under a maternity dress, but if the material is too 'jelly-like' and elastic, I'm concerned that it won't feel very realistic. Again, I'd be super grateful if anyone with experience could let me know.

Thanks so much to anyone who can help with these questions!  :)
Of the two silicone bellies that I’ve had they both are small but the moon bump is the closest to real that I have found outside of using an empathy belly
drop a line anytime you have questions or drop by for a belly rub.
Hi Scubasteve, thanks for the reply!

I don't suppose you can remember roughly what weight of belly you tried? I've looked at moonbumps but they seem a little out of my price range at the minute :-/ Also I hope you don't mind me asking, but roughly what height are you? A belly that looks small on a taller wearer may still work for us (1.75m)

Thanks very much!
Another option is to make your own? That way you have a bit more control over size and weight. I've found a lot of success using a beach ball. I think total price for everything I use now is around $50 USD
the bellies weighed about 5 to 6lbs, but I am about 6ft 3in so everything is small on me.

(11-06-2018, 03:50 PM)shadething Wrote: Hi Scubasteve, thanks for the reply!

I don't suppose you can remember roughly what weight of belly you tried? I've looked at moonbumps but they seem a little out of my price range at the minute  :-/ Also I hope you don't mind me asking, but roughly what height are you? A belly that looks small on a taller wearer may still work for us (1.75m)

Thanks very much!
drop a line anytime you have questions or drop by for a belly rub.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First silicone belly inbound!! joshlg_uk 6 1,293 04-08-2023, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Used Ivita Silicone Belly zacklovesmpreg2 4 2,320 11-24-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,945 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  Traveling with a silicone belly pregboy28 7 2,405 04-14-2021, 07:17 PM
Last Post: pregnant_soldier
  Silicone pregnant belly wearers zacklovesmpreg2 2 1,756 02-19-2021, 05:23 PM
  Review of my first ever Silicone Belly! Accelemon 2 1,732 08-16-2020, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Accelemon
  Some Advice on buying a silicone belly Accelemon 3 1,672 03-31-2020, 04:25 AM
Last Post: TigerFan46
  Exciting new stuff soon! Bellies for sale! mpregdude82 2 1,809 01-22-2020, 01:15 AM
Last Post: mpregdude82
  Silicone Belly Padding pirateking1256 0 1,282 04-30-2019, 09:05 AM
Last Post: pirateking1256
  Cheap bellies lukehull 1 1,245 11-27-2018, 06:15 PM