Anyone find a way to simulate your belly expanding? Or simulating fetal movement?
I might be asking for the impossible here and there might already be a post about this but I’m hoping someone has a good method (or very least idea to try) about having their “belly” expand or simulating a baby (or babies) moving around in a lovely womb ❤️

I’m also kinda new to simulating I mostly just do balloons and water but roomate is out of town for a week so been “experimenting” with some new things like water beads to try and get that “lively expanding belly” I’m longing for... (might post pics and update if it turns out well)

I’m open to most ideas (not a fan of bloating or putting things in my body) but like substituting water with a different liquid to get more of a “heavy with child feeling” or maybe something that’s more long term then a balloon and not as expensive as a silicon belly (though I’m really tempted)

Also as a fun little side topic I’d like to know what other people’s favorite thing to do while they’re knocked up like so far my favorite has been cooking and gaming :)
Ahh yes. What you do is put a balloon inside the balloon and fill the balloon on the inside with water and then fill the outside balloon with water (more water in the outside balloon then in the inside balloon). What should happen is the inside balloon moves about and brushes against the side and it feels really nice. Hope this helps
I just fill a beach ball with water once a week, but now I am thinking of giving this balloon inside a balloon thing a try. See if I can't find something that will work and not break like, well, a water balloon and still get the balloon inside.
When it seems like no one else loves you, remember that I do.
I'd absolutely love to know how 'Lyric Mpreg' over on YouTube can achieve the fetal movement that you see in these videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/LyricMpreg/videos 

I'm seriously impressed with this... I simply have no idea how this is achievable. If it's some clever trickery going on here, it certainly looks realistic...  

To answer your side topic question, my favourite activity is to simply walk around the house from room to room, with my belly pushed out as far as it can go. Often catching myself looking in random mirrors... Obviously, this activity is only achievable if I'm in the house alone - which is a real rarity these days sadly. 
(01-12-2022, 08:07 PM)Belly Button Wrote: I'd absolutely love to know how 'Lyric Mpreg' over on YouTube can achieve the fetal movement that you see in these videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/LyricMpreg/videos 

I'm seriously impressed with this... I simply have no idea how this is achievable. If it's some clever trickery going on here, it certainly looks realistic...  

To answer your side topic question, my favourite activity is to simply walk around the house from room to room, with my belly pushed out as far as it can go. Often catching myself looking in random mirrors... Obviously, this activity is only achievable if I'm in the house alone - which is a real rarity these days sadly. 

My best guess regarding Lyric's videos is that he uses a dildo that creates a bulge in his stomach. Which is WILDLY sexy but also an incredible skill that I'm sure takes lots of practice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ways to Simulate facebookerror 6 4,993 12-31-2023, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Any belly bloat experts? Dadmom 2 2,744 12-25-2023, 12:10 AM
  First silicone belly inbound!! joshlg_uk 6 1,294 04-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  Stuffing to simulate/People touching your belly? MacenA 7 1,996 10-19-2022, 01:13 AM
Last Post: MacenA
  Low hanging belly..... agoramilio1 0 777 10-13-2022, 12:39 AM
Last Post: agoramilio1
  I'm making realistic toys to simulate with lincxxx 20 6,952 01-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Last Post: tn6775
Question I think this belongs here (bloating/stuffing for belly/bump) BumpLover 2 2,418 01-04-2022, 07:11 PM
  Used Ivita Silicone Belly zacklovesmpreg2 4 2,320 11-24-2021, 04:14 AM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,947 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  Traveling with a silicone belly pregboy28 7 2,407 04-14-2021, 07:17 PM
Last Post: pregnant_soldier