I'm making realistic toys to simulate with
I've been looking for ways to realistically simulate an mpreg delivery for years now and haven't found much success. The two issues I've had are realism and comfort. Inflatable buttplugs are great but they dont provide a realistic look of a head crowning. There are a few videos of guys out there delivering dolls, but that seems a bit tough given i don't want to stretch my hole to the point where normal intercourse is not pleasureable.

As such, I've designed a set of realistic toys which look like babys, which can be comfortably inserted and provide for a realistic simulation of a labor and delivery. Each toy is to-scale.
Option one is a solid silicone doll which has been cast from a 3d model. They are cast in a semi-soft silicone which makes the doll forgiving and comfortable to insert while retaining a realistic solidity to the body. These provide the most realistic birthing experience as the baby crowns without any inflation tube in the way. However, they do require a bit of stretching to insert, which negates the "stretching" effect of a hole during delivery. I've done a bit of work to make a first iteration and will post pics once done if anyone's interested.    

Option two is a latex-based inflatable toy which can be inflated to the desired size once inserted. This is my preferred toy and is great for people who are starting out; it's easy to insert given it's small starting size and safe to pull out with the inflation tube. I haven't gotten too far with this design and I'm wondering whether it would be preferred by you all instead of a solid doll.

I can make the toys as full bodies, without legs (to shorten overall length) and without arms (to reduce width). This does reduce realism but overall inserted length without legs is shortened, allowing you to go wider with the head! I'm planning on manufacturing in 25% and 50% sizes for the inflatable and 50%, 65%, and 100% for the silicone. 65% scale is similar to the other silicone doll that has been posted on here.  

Sizes are as follows. Note legs are bent to reduce overall length:
25% - 1.63" wide 6" long (head diameter ~1")
50% - 2.75" wide x 9" long (head diameter ~2.1875") / (91mm x 177mm x 52mm)
65% - (head diameter 3.1875")
Full scale - 7.75 wide x 13.75 long (head diameter ~4.175")

I'm currently testing different body shapes and limb angles to optimize comfort.

The purpose of this post is to test the waters.

I also plan on making some clips for C4S with the final product - let me know if you guys would be interested in seeing those. I would like to produce the most realistic delivery simulation vids!

These toys are still in development but I'm curious if anyone would be interested in purchasing one in the near future once completed. Let me know below!

Here are some pics of the models which will be cast. There is a full-sized head (nearly 4" diameter) and the full-body model is 65% scale.. Lines from the original 3D print wont be visible in the final silicone product.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! Please do post updates!!
These look incredible! Can’t wait to see your simulation videos!
These are fantastic and would probably work better then a butt baby due to the inflation aspect. I'd definitely buy one
Life would be great if men could get pregnant

Feel free to message me about anything
Can’t wait to see more!
These looks incredible and even better than the Buttbaby. Keep us posted.
I love Mpreg so much!
Pregnancy and Childbirth are the most amazing experiences in life, I want to try them both
Wow! Definitely keep us posted on your progress and of course any demo videos!
Not personally into birth but this is certainly a cool idea! That said, I would make sure you do your research when it comes to casting from 3D printed molds (I’ve heard a lot of different things about what is/isn’t body safe when it comes to this) plus obviously body safety of the material itself!
HOLY SMOKES! You bet i'll get one! I can't even begin to imagine the possibilities this would open up! keep us posted my guy.
i would certainly be interested in the inflatable one
PM sent
Very interested in this although I think inflatable is the only way I would ever be able to deal with that! I find my inflatable butt plug can be hard to get in sometimes but love the feeling of fullness and desire to expel when I do!

Joshlg_uk
I'd love the inflatable one! I don't like the fact I have to strech myself first to get a buttbaby in, I much prefer the idea of the shock and force of having to expel something new from my hole! Keep us updated!
I would be interested in the videos and maybe after seeing them maybe buying one.
Hey any updates on those toys? I'm feeling pretty empty right now and could use something to fill that void up just right.
Hey everyone, sorry for the radio silence. Using the quarantine to get back to work more seriously on the project.
I'm capable of making a full-size realistic doll almost immediately, but it seems like there is a lot more interest in the inflatable toys (which I understand!) Glad to see so much excitement around it.

I just started designing some molds today which will create the second iteration of prototypes. Just want to be sure these are durable and safe before sharing.
I should have some pics to post soon...I'm just waiting on silicone to arrive. Hopefully shipping doesn't take too long with everything that's going on...Stay safe everyone! I'll check in soon.
I just came across this thread and this so feeds into my desire to birth a baby. You can definitely count on me to buy at least one. The inflatable version might be easier for obvious reasons, but the solid sounds in many ways kinda hotter to me, just because it's solid. Please do keep us updated, they look great. If only they could have an afterbirth too...
Will you post a store link when you are ready to start selling them?
(04-16-2020, 04:33 AM)lincxxx Wrote: Hey everyone, sorry for the radio silence. Using the quarantine to get back to work more seriously on the project.
I'm capable of making a full-size realistic doll almost immediately, but it seems like there is a lot more interest in the inflatable toys (which I understand!) Glad to see so much excitement around it.

I just started designing some molds today which will create the second iteration of prototypes. Just want to be sure these are durable and safe before sharing.
I should have some pics to post soon...I'm just waiting on silicone to arrive. Hopefully shipping doesn't take too long with everything that's going on...Stay safe everyone! I'll check in soon.

Are you still planning on selling the smaller ones too?
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
(12-11-2019, 01:23 AM)lincxxx Wrote: I've been looking for ways to realistically simulate an mpreg delivery for years now and haven't found much success. The two issues I've had are realism and comfort. Inflatable buttplugs are great but they dont provide a realistic look of a head crowning. There are a few videos of guys out there delivering dolls, but that seems a bit tough given i don't want to stretch my hole to the point where normal intercourse is not pleasureable.

As such, I've designed a set of realistic toys which look like babys, which can be comfortably inserted and provide for a realistic simulation of a labor and delivery. Each toy is to-scale.
Option one is a solid silicone doll which has been cast from a 3d model. They are cast in a semi-soft silicone which makes the doll forgiving and comfortable to insert while retaining a realistic solidity to the body. These provide the most realistic birthing experience as the baby crowns without any inflation tube in the way. However, they do require a bit of stretching to insert, which negates the "stretching" effect of a hole during delivery. I've done a bit of work to make a first iteration and will post pics once done if anyone's interested.    

Option two is a latex-based inflatable toy which can be inflated to the desired size once inserted. This is my preferred toy and is great for people who are starting out; it's easy to insert given it's small starting size and safe to pull out with the inflation tube. I haven't gotten too far with this design and I'm wondering whether it would be preferred by you all instead of a solid doll.

I can make the toys as full bodies, without legs (to shorten overall length) and without arms (to reduce width). This does reduce realism but overall inserted length without legs is shortened, allowing you to go wider with the head! I'm planning on manufacturing in 25% and 50% sizes for the inflatable and 50%, 65%, and 100% for the silicone. 65% scale is similar to the other silicone doll that has been posted on here.  

Sizes are as follows. Note legs are bent to reduce overall length:
25% - 1.63" wide 6" long (head diameter ~1")
50% - 2.75" wide x 9" long (head diameter ~2.1875") / (91mm x 177mm x 52mm)
65% - (head diameter 3.1875")
Full scale - 7.75 wide x 13.75 long (head diameter ~4.175")

I'm currently testing different body shapes and limb angles to optimize comfort.

The purpose of this post is to test the waters.

I also plan on making some clips for C4S with the final product - let me know if you guys would be interested in seeing those. I would like to produce the most realistic delivery simulation vids!

These toys are still in development but I'm curious if anyone would be interested in purchasing one in the near future once completed. Let me know below!

Here are some pics of the models which will be cast. There is a full-sized head (nearly 4" diameter) and the full-body model is 65% scale.. Lines from the original 3D print wont be visible in the final silicone product.

Wow those look amazing! How much would a full printed baby be? They look spectacular. Very talented. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ways to Simulate facebookerror 6 4,989 12-31-2023, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Realistic birth Libbylogan 9 5,880 11-05-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: jme829140
  Stuffing to simulate/People touching your belly? MacenA 7 1,994 10-19-2022, 01:13 AM
Last Post: MacenA
Lightbulb How to get a Realistic birth! 分娩模擬 4 2,301 02-28-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Post: pregnantscubasteve40
  Anyone find a way to simulate your belly expanding? Or simulating fetal movement? Joan34 4 4,164 01-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Last Post: BUDDY
  Easiest and instant way to simulate Amit1998 0 1,226 08-09-2020, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Amit1998
  Mpreg Toys birthboy 7 7,661 07-23-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: MpregMan2020
  Simulate kicking? BalloonBelly 0 1,422 11-11-2019, 10:02 PM
Last Post: BalloonBelly
  how to simulate role play in the best way pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,505 04-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  Making your own silicone belly - possible? joshlg_uk 2 3,774 10-10-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: mprego2