Mpreg Toys
Hi

Was just wondering if anyone had used toys to role-play giving birth with their partners?

If so what did you use?

Was just wondering as my partner and I was going to buy an anatomical fetus doll and just wanted to know if anyone had done the same or similar and how it felt? I saw the guy on xvideos do it.
I think loads of people use the eggs that come on strings?
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Oh yeah we've tried things like that

Just looking for new ideas or more realistic if you know what I mean
I'm really surprised you haven't had more responses to this. I'll answer just to bump up your post.

I think someone said something before about using pool balls for "birthing" but, obviously that's not very realistic. I have no idea, personally.

Good luck.
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
Yeah I was quite surprised tbh

But never thought of pool balls thanks. bit scared in case they get 'lost' though haha
Have a look at WAD TOYS and the BUTTBABY, small version and life version...
I'm working on some inflatable toys to help beginners ease up to larger sizes. I can make full-sized or scale dolls as well. I just posted in another thread, I'll keep you posted on progress if you want :)
Wink 
Yes please do.
Your model is absolutely awesome. Have you considered having the arms crossed on the chest to ease the insertion and then the delivery?
Comfort and realism as you said will make the perfect mpreg toy!!! Don't give up!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Simulated Mpreg medical check up Tidecaller 0 658 02-28-2023, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Tidecaller
  Mpreg in Practice birthboy 1 2,969 02-06-2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  I'm making realistic toys to simulate with lincxxx 20 6,790 01-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Last Post: tn6775
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,670 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  Need help about mpreg MP3 subliminal brainwaves files lovelips 1 2,055 02-14-2016, 07:34 PM
Last Post: fellingpreggo
  24/7 mpreg preagnas 3 3,463 02-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Last Post: preagnas
  mpreg gallery and first public outing! wanttobeafather 10 7,223 05-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Sugar Kitten =^_^=