The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz)
(Do you want me to play as the male?)

Zephyr thought about it. "Oh, maybe across the hall" he said while rubbing his belly.
((Not sure how I should jump back in, any advice?) )
((Hmm. You're still in Vector's room right? Perhaps your labor could wake him up, allowing him to help you out?))
((Can do!))

Danny had been asleep. The moment the alien left him, the pain grew too intense and he blacked out. He awoke realizing that he was still very much pregnant, with what appeared to be nine bumps moving around in his swollen middle. Nine creatures to be birthed. As another contraction shot through his body, he noticed that it was not just his stomach that hurt. His chest was so swollen now from milk that it actually sent a throbbing pain across his torso. "Somebody, help!" He felt another rush of fluids from his anus as the first child descended lower. It was now time and it looked as though he'd be doing this all on his own.

Lucky for Danny, he had not noticed Vector in the same room.
Vector was in deep sleep on his bed after birthing so many in the dark room. He was knocked out of however when the sound of screaming came. His yellow eyes shot open as he sprang to life. He was a bit baffled at all the glowing baby forms surrounded by him like he was some queen and this was his nest. He slowly slipped past them as he made his way to the floor. Scanning his room door, he locked it not wanting a familiar creature to return anytime soon. He then focused on Danny, rubbing the large belly slightly. "Just relax" he simply said. "I think you're about to.give birth."
Danny was terrified. He could barely remember the pleasure the alien had made him feel earlier. Another contraction shot through his body and he couldn't help but moan. One hand shot to his swollen middle as he heard a door open. To his surprise, it was Vector. He sat down next to Danny, placing one hand on his stomach. "Relax," he calmly said, "you're about to give birth." Danny knew what was happening to his body. He was just afraid. "How.... how long will this take?" In response to that question, his stomach contracted again in an effort to force the first child out. "I thought it was supposed to feel good!" he nearly shouted. He didn't know how much more he could take.
Vector merely shrugged. "Dunno..." he recalled the first time the creature came out his hole. His body was still aching all over, but he merely had to push past the pain. "There's no easy way out from giving birth. Why else do you think women don't like the experience? If you didn't give in to the lies of your overly attached partner, you would have heard my words" It was a general consensus; hating the pain but loving the result. Vector recalled the male crushing over the fake him, so maybe the real deal could get him to relax a little. "There, there....you're doing fine" he smiled at him. "Just push some. I'm seeing the head."

With Danny glued down like he was, he was not going anywhere at the moment. Just to make sure no intrusion came in from the locked door, Vector set up a shield around them. He needed to focus on someone giving birth rather than some clingy alien that took no for an answer returning to probably think he was full of energy once again to have his kids. His hand remained on the large belly, massaging it gently as he help usher the baby out.
(07-16-2014, 08:27 PM)DaRealLeon Wrote: (Do you want me to play as the male?)

Zephyr thought about it. "Oh, maybe across the hall" he said while rubbing his belly.

(Yes please)

"Good idea, please just wait here. I will be back for you soon enough." He cooed and left to go check on his other two victims in Vector's room.
He purred as he stood in the doorway listening to Danny whimpering in pain giving birth to a litter of his offspring. Before sliding under the doorway and kissed Danny. Before locking eyes with him to calm him and put him under the same spell as he did to Zephyr. "Just breathe and focus on the pleasure now. He cooed blocking his pain sensors and making him believe that it felt good once again. Forgive me for being away for your birthing of our offspring. Do you forgive me?". He purred into his ear and nibbled his neck. While he massaged his belly gently and looked into Vector's eyes. "Did you have a nice nap Vector?". He asked gently.
Kravahn would be unable to find himself getting to Danny and and Vector as a barrier would otherwise place him back. Because the male was restricted to do so at the time, he was unable to fend off the creature. Now he was once more strong, but still tired.

"You have other things to worry about." He simply said. Vector would not be able to hear it speak as he could only focus on Danny. If Kravahn tried again, he would literally feel pain beyond his wildest imaginations. It was made from a void element, capable of reducing damage to nothing along with shielding those inside as long as the person's stamina held up. Vector had enough of it thanks to the alien causing his system to work overtime.
Kravahn growled annoyed about being blocked from seeing the birth and decided to leave to see the captain instead. After he had found another male to impregnate that is. He paused and sniffed the air for another strong male that he could use like Zephyr had suggested across from the hallway. He was just glad the the litter he had received from Vector was strong and healthy. And safe from harm and discovery from the others on board.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,533 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,295 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,514 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 32,399 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,828 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C Impregnated by an Alien with DragonKnight Sean Woodard 17 2,731 05-21-2018, 04:31 AM
  Alien breeds (open to all! Can be alien or other) hmclain9 169 25,057 12-23-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,523 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
  O Welcome to the alien ship! (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 0 1,582 09-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 221,141 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM